What's new

Preferred method of consuming Marijuana

S

Space Ghost

vape for sure, but i also enjoy weed liquors a lot, hits fairly fast but lasts and lasts...

love?

Smoking hash in my bubbler is my favorite.

Usually I smoke bud in a bong with activated carbon though.

mandi paige

I have a glass bong with an ashcatcher, and triple tree perculator.. I use my vaporwarez and hit vapors from the bong (sometimes i ice cool it as well)

Soon ill be trying ak48, super lemon haze and tutti frutti, should be a nice smoke :dance013:

lockehead

Ive only tried vaping out of some DIY lightbulb vape from some tutorial I saw on OG.. Its quite shitty, and i dont think it was a clean way to vape, but at least i was able to get a bit high from it. Tasted like ass though i guess the heat from the flame I was using basically toasted the buds.

I like bonghits but I feel a little guilty for using them. They are staining my lips which I know I cant keep up on.

I love joints and blunts, they are for me the most relaxing way to enjoy cannabis. However, I dont smoke these too often because they stain and dry out my lips a bunch.

I ate a med-grade edible that was "mild" level. It was my first time eating it; it was sort of like a rice krispy treat with m&ms, chocolate and other stuff it it. The taste wasnt bad, but there was definintely that weedy taste which makes me nauseous just thinking about it. Anyway, the high from it was impressive. 30 minutes into it I felt wrapped in an aura of inebriation that seemed to emit warmth from all over my body. 30 minutes later I was definitely feeling it, it felt like alcohol intoxication except I felt a pulsating warmth from all over. About 2 hours later the high was still climbing and I was getting ready to go to sleep. But i couldnt bring myself to it because everytime I closed my eyelids it felt like I got even higher! I started to get nauseous, this was the highest Ive ever gotten. I remember kneeling on the ground in the dark of the night, near the eve of dawn, and all i could tell myself was I gotta stay awake. If i dared to close my eyes for any extended period of time I'd feel even more high and more nauseous. Hmm, I dont remember much from after that besides sitting on the floor in the dark swaying back and forth. Anyway the next time I do edibles, I wil probably think twice before eating the whole thing..

Wow, well that concludes this.

lohocla420

3 liter gravity bubbler. packed with ice. almost half a griz hit of NYSD and I was discumbobulated..

No matter what I smoke I get krabappled every time off my gbubs

dopeshow

Bubbler.. smoother than a pipe and less clumsy than a bong and is less wasteful than joints... its my happy place

A friend of mine has a volcano and although I appreciate how smooth the vapor is.. I really do think there is some taste loss and some of the "satisfaction" of a good rip that busts your gut

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Most of the time joints.. but I always like hitting a Roor or a nice glass on glass bong.
Bongs seem to destroy me whenever we encounter each other.

Latest posts

Latest posts