What's new

PRed and American Sativas - 2014 - OD Grow

C

charlie garcia

A Mexico/Colombia with 50% of Panama (Red Snake x Panama)
Few seeds dropped beginning august or so to know a bit how they perform
best
kaiki

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• RS x Panama 281014 DSC_0008c.jpg
    RS x Panama 281014 DSC_0008c.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 19
  • phd 2
    phd 2
    26.8 KB · Views: 34

Grojak

I'm starting a project next year to bring back the original Haze in hybrid form and IBL (not that it's really gone FDB still offer O Haze). I have some old beans from Ace / Cannabiogen of their Old Timer Haze specifically I believe theses were OTH #3 Female hit with their best dad, I've wanted to run original Haze genetics for a long time so really stoked for this project. I have a few girls lined up pollination when I'm ready.

I believe these were in BC Canada for some 30 years by a grower there who preserved the original Cali Haze but I'm guessing Mr Garcia might be able to shed more light on these too, not trying to steal his thunder :)

C

charlie garcia

Well I've read short ago I had not done any work with OTHaze...must be true, am afraid, if someones says that, so I wont say anything about OT Haze ever again, I dont sell it either or never did. On the other side I am Cannabiogen, not ACE boys, Ive been working almost 20 years with my own developments although people talk about others. Finally Ive lost much of my interest in promote my own jobs. But as you can get my jobs in many other places and hands, there is not drama at all

Made the OTHaze x Panama and thats all I think, but I didnt even sell this but others did so put me out of OT Haze story pls although I got myself the seeds from Wolfman/Oldtimer. ACE plays and sells that line as their own and for themselves not CBG so I have not idea anymore and dont want to know.

best
kaiki

Last edited:

Grojak

Well I've read short ago I had not done any work with OTHaze...must be true, am afraid, if someones says that, so I wont say anything about OT Haze ever again, I dont sell it either or never did. On the other side I am Cannabiogen, not ACE boys, Ive been working almost 20 years with my own developments although people talk about others. Finally Ive lost much of my interest in promote my own jobs. But as you can get my jobs in many other places and hands, there is not drama at all

Made the OTHaze x Panama and thats all I think, but I didnt even sell this but others did so put me out of OT Haze story pls although I got myself the seeds from Wolfman/Oldtimer. ACE plays and sells that line as their own and for themselves not CBG so I have not idea anymore and dont want to know.

best
kaiki

I didn't know Ace and CBG were different, I swear I've seen some strains sold by both… very confusing… lol won't bring up the OTH round these parts again …. duly noted.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran

best
kaiki

Yeah that's pretty hilarious to say the least, having in mind that you received the seeds and request to undertake this project. Unfortunately this community and especially the cannabussiness is full of greed, interests and no ethics, so no respect or gratitude either. It's the same old story every time.

Anyway people is not that blind besides many seem to be confused, everything will fall apart with the time or collapse under its own weight, like we say in Spain.

Besides you stopped breeding commercially, CBG's legacy and contributions is clear: I enjoyed Panama, Taskenti, Bangi Haze, Nepal Jam, Caribe, Mextiza and Destroyer in the past...

Anyway and back to the subject, those plants looked amazign! The Red Snake/Panama looks frosty and very compact. What a three way mix of the most legendary american landraces: Oaxaca, Colombian and Panama. Shame it won't be available but I understand. It was great to see all those pictures of the Oaxacan projects you shared with us as well.

By the way, where are you Green Grocer? We miss all those plants in your beautiful garden! I bet you have chopped some of them already, right? Show up some pics and reports on those fantastic project bro!

Love and respect.

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Is been a fun age, said short ago, now I leave breeding and dedicate to myself I guess, company goes on but I wont breed anything new whore for the busniness
best and cuidense
kaiki

Huesos

GreenGrocer will come back soon. He stays busy with work.

Charlie, they found four blocked arteries of my heart and one mild heart attack. In retrospect, I worked hard all my life providing for my family. For years, I worked with supervisors that would fire me if I missed a step.

In life so many fake people as well. Though, you gain wisdom from this negativity, you put up an internal shield.

Nevertheless, if you look over all the shit, one will find a few diamonds. People that love you.

In the end, you focus on the diamond within you. For me, I m selfish and now just grow for myself and share with a few real friends.

For, when its my time to go, in that moment in time, I will reflect on the love of others around me. That's all that matters brother.

Un Abrazo Hermano:huggg::ying:

C

charlie garcia

Huesos, so sorry to hear that, pray everything is fine hermano, be love yourself and give away my friend
Ive lost all my interest in seedbusiness or opposite they did on me :) I cant get enough to pay the bills if working only the seed busniness, am as sincere as Ive always been, and got clean off a tumor short ago...I want more ethics in this business but I know is impossible, so I leave it, dont want to fight, am soooo bored of egos and greed, excuse me guys
cuidate y abrazo hermano
kaiki

Last edited:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Best vibes for you Huesos, stay strong and positive in the mind and the body will follow!

I guess what pays off in this life is doing what you love and sharing your time with those you love. That's what matters at the end of the day.

Me and a good friend still have many old CBG strains at home like Verde Limon, Panama Red, Meao Thai, Uzbekistan, Lesotho and also some classic hybrids like Congo X Chitral, Congo X Nigerian, Thai X Blueberry and so on. Hopefully one day some of them could be succesfully preserved so other people could be enjoying those rare but great strains. CBG Legacy thread would be opened at that time for sure, so other growers could help out to gather and preserve those genetics and together we could keep the legacy going, alive and well.

Two little pics of another great CBG strain from the past that hopefully will be recovered too: Panama Red X Destroyer, resin queen:

prxd.jpg
prxd_4741.jpg

Last edited:

e.T

Gorgeous plants musta. Saddens me to hear this charlie. All your hard work is not unnoticed.
Healing vibes huesos

C

charlie garcia

dont get sad e.T., I breed for myself now, there are always goals to reach or lines to enjoy and prepared last 3 years of work to seed most I wished for future and thats it now. I enjoy breeding privatelly better as I always did but wont do commercially, makes not sense to me.
best vibes
kaiki

GreenGrocer

Hi all,

I am still here.. just getting ready for surgery on my knee in 2 weeks. I am sorry I have been scarce. The huge Wesos PRed tree is almost all seeded but the most special I think is the 12-Finger Oaxacan.. It has the most unique odor I have ever smelled. It started out with a smell like Meat but now it smelles like a mix of Paint thinner and menthol. It is not even close to being done but looks so pretty. I will put pictures up in the next days. Please forgive my absence.

Best to all.. and Kaiki I hope you will stay in touch.. you have been such an inspiration and true brother to me and so many others as has Huesos and all my friends here.

Best Vibes and I will report more soon..
GreenGrocer

idiit

Veteran
the bean biz might not be the place to be. if you work a line completely and then sell the beans everyone and their red headed step cousin end up making the profit off your hard work. i'm talking "worked strains" here. not elite cut fem crosses type pollen chucks.

hell, even listing the strains in your elite polyhybrids might not be smart, even though listing components is standard practice today. kinda like showing your hole card in a brutal winner takes all table stakes poker game. why help out the competition?

this does not mean that groups of like minded individuals can't build their own swap clubs with "team players" instead of "ball hogs".

C

charlie garcia

gee everyones health is been a shit here lately? ;) what a fucking band lol
GG hope your pains may ever stop and you keep enjoying the garden, wish interesting and best medicinal results for you

You know how your uncondicional help has made possible some of these plants, (RS x Panama in the picture) or Peyote thx amigos
attachment.php
. Is me who is in debt with you

Hola Idiit, is been large debate, and as always, about breeding and so, we are free to decide going to the market you know, we are not forced to breed deeper, etc, noone is but been also in danger and clearly exposed for so long has painted too many whites in my hair, not only job involved which can be so absorbent. Its been bit crazy if looking back to the past, how not :biggrin: ... enough

cuidense pendejos jeje
abrazos
kaiki

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

RS few days left
and last Oaxacan 79
best
kaiki

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Oaxaca x PR 67 141101 DSC_0022c.jpg
    Oaxaca x PR 67 141101 DSC_0022c.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Oaxaca x PR 67 141101 DSC_0024.jpg
    Oaxaca x PR 67 141101 DSC_0024.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 16

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
understandable Charlie....................and beautiful gear as always.......life is best lived with few headaches........................

huesos.........damn......sorry to hear............thoughts/prayers your way amigo.............

GG.....hopin' your knees are jumpin' for joy soon enough.......post surg.......walk for miles in ocean 'bout waist deep.....will help strengthen...........................
and that 12 finger Oaxacan sounds veeeeeery interesting...................

here is my thai hyb ....................

ganj on..................

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Looking good e.T, how many weeks flowering?

Looks like some spanish cook, coated in egg and bread Mt N :) wish you had a nice season there. Now much colder temps here but nice and warmest october.

Oaxacan little bud and purple Lambsbread tips standing in the cold in the pic

cuidense
best vibes
kaiki
attachment.php

Attachments

• Jamaica LB 141106 DSC_0026.jpg
    Jamaica LB 141106 DSC_0026.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 17

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
gracias Charlie.........and nice shots of your gals......

I call her "Amber Triangle"....................spicy/stony/spiritual..............

still high 70's here in southern Sierra's and lookin' forward to some rain/snow.....I hope........

ganj on..................

Latest posts

Latest posts