What's new

Precinct 39

WildFire.ca

Greetings, this will be a test grow of the 39th version of this strain, so I have no idea what will happen. I acquired the seeds from a old school breeder from Canada. The mother used to get precinct 39 is an old Hindu Kush clone out of Afghanistan. The seeds for this clone were acquired from a market in north eastern Afghanistan in 82. The pollen used to create this strain is a northern India/Pakistan cross landrace strain I am told that she will have great mold and frost resistances and pump out huge yields of highly resinous buds. I am told that the finish time for this 50/50 Indica/Afghanica strain should be around 44-55 days. The breeder is serious about his job as he does stuff like going threw a whack of beans and putting them threw extremes, like for instance he would grow them indoors and do hydro with a humidifier in the room and made the humidity at practically 100% just to find the one mother that wouldn't grow mold. and then he would leave them out doors well past their peak to see how how long they survive constant heavy frost. So far 10/10 popped and I am awaiting them to break through the soil.
26121DSC00009.jpg

Last edited:

WildFire.ca

Update

Update

When I went to take a look this morning I found 10 little green plants sticking there head out of the ground all looking happy and well. There is one with a damaged cotyledon leaf, that I am sure I did my self, I am real rough with seedlings, but its doing fine.
26121DSC00010.JPG

Last edited:

WildFire.ca

I have fed them a super low dose of Olivia's cloning solution @ 5ml per L. I also added a drop of super-thrive and 1ml of humic acid in a 4L rez. I also started a gentle breeze blowing across them with a small fan. The lighting I am currently using for these seedlings are 2 32w 6500k cfl's and one 42w 2700k cfl.
26121DSC00011.jpg

Last edited:

WildFire.ca

I am continuing to feed the plants the same food every 2-3 days. They are at a steady day temp between 25-26.5. I am getting excited, its time to start to thinking about setting up the big light.
26121DSC00012.jpg

26121DSC00013.jpg

IBsmokin

cant wait too see more updates on your test grow.

heres one of my precinct 39 female mother plants, pic taking a week ago.