What's new

Prebuilt Cabinets - Market?

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
lol I'm not in a loft ATM and my living room sees no traffic except for very close friends. It being a micro grow, I can move it quickly. My dogs also give me reason to ask someone to wait outside.

It's upstairs for the winter.

Please, don't assume everyone has the same situation as you. Let me talk that one bit of stupid out of you.

WTF does it have to with my situation? I'm going by the parameters you laid out. Which, oddly enough, don't apply to you, so I'm not sure why you brought it up in the first place.

Having a grow going in the public areas of your home is a ridiculous risk, period. You're just gambling with years of your life, who cares about silly things like removing as much risk as possible?

I'm out, do what you want, I sincerely hope you never have reason to regret it.

Good luck Heph!

mad librettist

Veteran
my home has no indoor public areas. Only private ones.

and btw, none of the gear i grow in shows any definitive signs of illegal activity. also, a grow cab is in itself legal. It's the weed inside that is illegal. thus the grow cab itself is not probable cause or even reasonably suspicious.

chill out. you can have a micro cab in an NYC apartment, even a loft. You just have to pick the right object to convert. That's if you have people over.

If you don't entertain, fuck it you can do what you want. You think the super cares?

If we move back, I'm taking the rubbermaids with me.