What's new

Pre98 Bubba Kush S1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Looks great though!

Really reminds me of a lovely Flo plant.

The coffee smell matches too...maybe with a touch of incense and tobacco?

Is it a clear up kinda high..?

Anyway...enjoy it.

Also looks a little like some grapefruit pics i've seen......in fact it could well be Glo (grapefruit x Flo).

Def not Bubba though.

environment contributes just as much to the plants expression as genetics(throw in the fact that it's also an s1). talking about structure is meaningless(especially if this is from seed)?.... you've never seen dudes hang their reflectors high as fuck and have the plant stretch into it? i dont care if your growing bubba kush, sour diesel, or nevilles' haze there are going to be MILES between nodes regardless of the plants genetics...bubba pushes those kinds of buds with intense lighting, warm temps, and maybe a little too much N can contribute to buds looking more sour diesel-ish or whatever it's looking like to you... also when bubba gets good light her fan leaves thin out a surprising amount

here's my pre98 cut grown like shit(burnt tips, intense lighting, wind burn, too much N)

....and fwiw it looks just like lee van keef's when did in a proper room

im not saying it is or it isn't, im just saying speaking in definitives from behind a computer screen is dumb as fuck

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
I see no big/huge massive fan leaves. Have they been trimmed?

Anyone want to throw up some full plant shots of their bubba that looks similar to this...'bubba'?

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
That looks nothing like bubba and looks like something outta Soma's genetics...

Pre98 Bubba Kush Clone
picture.php

Hashist

This is the same cut grown a little differently. I used Pistilwhipt's pruning technique to force/foster the colas. I was also playing with nutes a little differently. The top leaves are quite apparently narrow, but the bottom leaves, perhaps, may look a little more like what folks were expecting to see in terms of structure and shape for Pre98.

Perhaps not.

BtlBqpn.jpg

NNT2ukt.jpg

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
That plant doesn't appear very Bubba-esque, Hashist but that doesn't mean it isn't an S1. I'll leave that to the experts. I think those who are skeptical have a valid argument but it's a pointless argument because neither side can prove their claims. Spinning your wheels, fellas.

Nice looking plant, whatever it is.

caligula, you're Riot? Do you have photos of the plant you selfed?

Hashist

I have asked before, PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD AMICABLE.

I've dinged the karma of everyone who has posted hostile/negative comments (Riot included). If you got dinged, notice I did not attack you - I told you what about your comment merited the karma hit - mostly it was "bringing negativity." I have no hostility toward you personally; I'm just making a point: I want a positive thread where everyone is treated respectfully and everyone can express their ideas without intimidation. Feel free to discuss the integrity of the S1 I grew and express your skepticism, but please DO NOT mock, taunt, or attack anyone. If you feel the need to attack anyone in particular, please start your own thread - this one is about a grow.

SourPuppy

Gorgeous plant Hashist!
That plant does look somewhat diesel-ish though and not very Bubba at all.

The bud structure is all wrong,I have never seen any Bubbba kush S1's form long running colas like that b4.
But then again the grow-environment can do wonders to a plants pheno-typical expression.

No matter what it is ,it was grown well and I bet it smokes great !

Cheers!

Hashist

Gorgeous plant Hashist!
That plant does look somewhat diesel-ish though and not very Bubba at all.

The bud structure is all wrong,I have never seen any Bubbba kush S1's form long running colas like that b4.
But then again the grow-environment can do wonders to a plants pheno-typical expression.

No matter what it is ,it was grown well and I bet it smokes great !

Cheers!

As far as cola structure goes, look into Pistilwhipt's pruning technique if you've never heard of it. It can elicit some amazing colas from a plant, stuff you'd never expect.

As far as environment goes, during winter, my room tops out around 82 degrees F and bottoms out at about 64 degrees. Temps swing wildly from day to night, and I have no doubt that contributes heavily to the stretch and probably the foxtailing, too.

Thank you for taking the time to look in and contribute, SourPuppy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.