What's new

Pre98 Bubba Kush S.o.G

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been growing PK for a while it was kept over the Bubba. Bubba is PM resistant but Pk has more positives for me than that Bubba cut if I were to list them. Its all down to personal preference until the figures and facts come in to play. Then is clear cut in my view.

Flavour depends on the samples, I got some 89 day PK grown with love and water on a peat based medium. Had a 6 month cure and its the Hi-grade. A Wonderful Herb with a floral bouquet of terpins. Oh yeah,, the calyx will grow purple on PK.

Awesome grow non the less Lex, excellent play my friend. What's the Green 1?

K+

L

LEX-UK

Theres a few PK cuts floating around.. LVPK/Garbeville/chancellor.. etc. Dont get me wrong the PK that we run(garbeville) is DANK! but IMO i prefer bubba in the end.

Would you say your PK has a stronger stone to your bubba?

Thanks every!1

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Is garbeville PK the same as BC PK?

I remember LLP saying his was the canadian one.

Yields low but crazy flavour and potency apparently.

Peace

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am going to be modest and say, to come to me with the weed better than 89 day pure vegan shnizzle I will shake your hand mate. I'd love to smoke weed like that.

Its strong dude 1st thing in the morning.. It don't get ££££ a oz for nothing.

Sensi-star had everyone sending it back as it was too strong.

Bubba and OGK are for kids.

PK is the adult weed. Its a meat not a sweet.

thcglory

pre 98 ? [think so]

pre 98 ? [think so]

Glad to know the purple kush is still about.

Is the cut you run the same one lovelightpower passed out a few years ago? Never got to try that but LLP said it was his favourite of all time.

Peace

Sorry to interupt ye thread lex just had to answer piff.. No piff thats the one ive got.Chancellor and its phuckin awesome.
Got the BK too from the same source.. -cb's neighbour . Yea its Nice but PK's got all its got + this awesome smell/taste you want to keep returning too..that combined with bigger yield spurned the decision to end the Bubba KushToday.

pics of [pre98!?]bubba kush

That split leaf stem is from the kk x? wasnt intended to be there.

thcglory

purple kush is nice
but pre98 bubba is divine
theres a huge difference

you know how w earthquales a 7,1 is 10x more powerful than a 7????
Purple Kush was a 7.o on the richter scale, Bubba is 8.5.

First off i accidently + repped your post When i wished to quote you!!??. Fail.

as i said on the above post.. For me the PK anyday..
maybe the bk is mis-labelled but dont think so.

how many types of pk exsist? i know of these so far:

Chancellor ?
las vegas [and now]
gaberville

Sure 1 is more preferable than the others.
I agree tho the Bubba is as strong but Hasnt that tantalizing smell/taste.Yield isnt as good either.

Yea "the green 1 " WORD. :D

there Both strong lex,like so many.
After a break they all become stronger imo lol

tE

thcglory

Oh btw on the chat here some guy asked me if i had the "katsu " cut ,think.
Of bubba kush?
They not long mentioned one of the pk types but i forgotten D .Said it was foxtailly,dense and very frosty..
Also come across another called SR71 Purple Kush. ???

L

LEX-UK

Lmao.. i dont think uve tried bubba or OG's bruv..

what ever floats ya boat.. why would i step to u?

mate.. soap bar is strong in the mornings lol.

All organic pics above.

L

LEX-UK

Its ur opinion.. i dig that. i got the bubba from cali, pk from llp.. yea the canadian cut i believe? both r gorgeous but i dont care what any1 says bubba is by far stronger in the stone department.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello ICMAG

Thought id put these up before i deleted them..

Here is a 20 plant scrog, 4 x 1m long troughs with 5 pre98 bubba kush clones in each tray.

Canna coco, canna coco a&b, Bigbud & Overdrive.

I vegged the clones for 7 days and flowered for 9 weeks under a 600w sodium.

Hand watered.

Pulled around the 18zip mark.

Due to cool temps they turned very colourful.

Hope u enjoy.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

You do talk absolute Bollocks tho Lex, what part of coco A+B, overdrive, and Big bud are organic. Is that in your world there the sky is pink.

L

LEX-UK

Lol I got confused.. But your right I do talk utta bs.

Everything I do is bollix and half arsed.

Thank you.

thcglory

My birthday today too! P.

My birthday today too! P.

Step to me? serious talk ,lol. Ganja should take care of that but in some cases obviously not..
I,ll be more careful and so all going well I won't accidently click on ya thread and READ a post that's relevant to my current flower ..

(never asked you to STEP here }%132857??%]%{ !!. )

Whatever floats ye boat eh! I can see what floats YOUR boat pal.At this time...
N/a. Don't play that..

End.

Yes nice grow anyhow ;)
[Grown in coconut coir is the above pic,man.Not Organic.Imo lol... (but maybe influenced to saying otherwise in time.)

Agree,that isn't the same as your one.. for sure. #%^*|\!! ?
Smells kushie though.
Makes me think have i really been given the PK? Didnt go purple! Never got that cold though.. Hear that contributes to the chameloen tendencies...
Sick of the probability of mis-labeled stuff.

S

speedemon

Lol I got confused.. But your right I do talk utta bs.

Everything I do is bollix and half arsed.

Thank you.

Dude, When you have skills like you have at growing premo plants and getting results like you get then don't beat yourself up over the fact that you made a small mistake on the organic nutes bit :)

You have great growing skills and I for one love seeing your pics and reading about what you used to get the results, as thats what these forums are all about, learning from others and making friends. :huggg: Keep the pics coming my friend we all want to see them and read about them. :tiphat::ying::ying:

Harry Lime

Veteran
Dude, When you have skills like you have at growing premo plants and getting results like you get then don't beat yourself up over the fact that you made a small mistake on the organic nutes bit :)

You have great growing skills and I for one love seeing your pics and reading about what you used to get the results, as thats what these forums are all about, learning from others and making friends. :huggg: Keep the pics coming my friend we all want to see them and read about them.

I suspect that in the face of slim blue matey's insults, rather than rise to the bait lex has done the decent thing and thrown some gentle irony back:laughing:

Great pics though, lex. Yet another wonder I'll never see.

D

DirkDiggla

The Chancellors Purple Kush is LLP's Canadian Purple Kush. Just labeled differenly. Mate Dave's been around for years he knows his stuff and has his opinion like all of us, he tells it as he see's its quite amusing watching people get uptight. If you see a man with one leg are you going to give them abuse for not getting out of your way. I love the PK cutting preffered it to the Bubba but suspect theres better Bubbas out there. The Bubba didnt have the coffee choclate smell described in many threads. As for strength when you smoke regularly find it hard to say definitivly which strain is strongest. Find the OG/ Kushes seem stronger than most things but couldnt really say one is stronger.
Try and remember its not a popularity contest, or Joe cool contest. Some people do have genuine mental health problems. Enough ranting or I'll be driven out and banned. Lol

L

LEX-UK

Directed to me dirk? Coarse I wouldn't judge a disabled person wtf? If u knew me you'll know I'm not judge mental not like some others here.

I get the mocha coffee taste with bubba, I also smoke alota bud daily n few diff strains daily to and can tell strengths frm each other Plus I think most ppl take these at 8 weeks that's waste man materiel :)

I love the og's for their oomph.

U think I havnt got my probs.. Trust on paper I worse off chap.

Thanks for visiting, I meant nothing by my statement was just bouncing off dave at the time.

P.s smoking a fatty of pk now with a good buddy and I asked what he favours and straight away he said bubba..
He has both cuts also. I gott bubba sent frm cali via trumpton then scotland from a good dude,.. Respect u!

Right time to mother pk n bubba so the question can be put to everybody. But it's already been answered by the US guys.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I'm sure the katsu doesn't have the coffe flavour but the pre 98 does
or the 98 is more pronounced in coffee

hell I can smell coffee in psychosis

I can't drink a pint of lager but I can drink whiskey all night

which is strongest?

I'm sensitive to something in lager
remember guys everybody is unique and different in so many ways nose receptors taste eyes

I've not smoked either so can't say and you know the score with cuts these days you just can't be sure you got what everyone else has got

but pre 98 is seen as a coffee mocha taste by alot of people

peace

dude that bubba looks the bizz i use 2 grow bubbs myself had some curing for 6 months
shit would put ur dick in the dirt lol m8 lovly bedtime smoke if u get chance take 1 to 12 weeks if u havent already love that coffee hashy taste