What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre 98. Pre98xWR. The start

Greenthumber

I’ll try not to complain too much over a lot of nice fat natural buds lol. No but all joking aside it’ll be interesting to see how much they grow in these next few weeks I’m thinking of cutting a hole in the ground half the size of the pot for the plant to drop into and hope I won’t have to increase the height of my structure for legal reasons lol

Greenthumber

Just to get and idea of the bigger picture

picture.php

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Nice trees brother!

Legal reasons: was thinking about this a week or so ago while mowing the lawn. From my peripheral I saw something not normally in the neighbor's yard... oh, some plants. Wait, are they? Yep, on closer inspection - pot plants! No attempt to hide 'em. No privacy fencing or any other precautions taken, lol. Will be interesting to see if any one comes knocking. But the more I thought about it the more I realized that if you're not paying attention or taking it upon yourself to educate yourself as to whether there's restrictions or not, you wouldn't know. It's not as though the proposal proposed anything other than voting on legalizing recreational, meaning folks could grow twelve plants at home... :thinking: Would ignorance fly as a defense? ... I know I am getting a bit concerned about how tall one of my plants is because it seems like it will be taller than the fence when it finishes if I don't do something about it.

I think your pics are sideways because you're using your phone. I don't remember what others said to fix it but there's been some discussion about it. If I remember correctly you need to do something (simple, I think) before uploading.

They're gonna be huge! :biggrin:

Greenthumber

Nice trees brother!

Legal reasons: was thinking about this a week or so ago while mowing the lawn. From my peripheral I saw something not normally in the neighbor's yard... oh, some plants. Wait, are they? Yep, on closer inspection - pot plants! No attempt to hide 'em. No privacy fencing or any other precautions taken, lol. Will be interesting to see if any one comes knocking. But the more I thought about it the more I realized that if you're not paying attention or taking it upon yourself to educate yourself as to whether there's restrictions or not, you wouldn't know. It's not as though the proposal proposed anything other than voting on legalizing recreational, meaning folks could grow twelve plants at home... :thinking: Would ignorance fly as a defense? ... I know I am getting a bit concerned about how tall one of my plants is because it seems like it will be taller than the fence when it finishes if I don't do something about it.

I think your pics are sideways because you're using your phone. I don't remember what others said to fix it but there's been some discussion about it. If I remember correctly you need to do something (simple, I think) before uploading.

They're gonna be huge! :biggrin:

lol seems as if plants will be popping up all over!! I have seen quite a few posts on social platforms titled “what you need to know for legal marijuana” etc etc hitting on the key points and restrictions but yeah for your typical hey weed is legal now people, I’m sure they’re will be a lot of random plants hanging around with no actual knowledge of laws etc but then again that can work in their favor as a lot of people that aren’t in the loop wouldn’t know to call and say hey this guy isn’t legally etc. but for the ignorance remark it’s questionable really depending on the law enforcement present etc I would assume it’s not but that’s just me. I’m sure if they Leo involved didn’t like it he would find any reason to chop it down sadly. Yeah I hear you on that the mk x kosher on the left is already almost touching the top as the wr x bubba is shorter but a lot bushier!! Sometime in the next week I’m going to chop a good chunk down off the one and trellis them both the best I can and open them up and keep them down the best I can anyway! Getting interesting!

Greenthumber

Hey guys, it’s been a few weeks I figured it was about that time for an update! things have been going lovely on my side of the fence I’ve got her under a trellis now and with a few nice aact’s later I didn’t think she could even look any happier :peacock: not very long at all now and we will see some button tops :woohoo: Enjoy and happy growing!

picture.php

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Oh yeah! How they looking now? Knotting up nicely?

I befriended my neighbor. He hasn't been in the house but about a year and a half and I hadn't met him, but made a point of it when seeing his plants. It's his first time. His babies look like it too. He was tripping out when I showed him my girls. I need to talk to him about sexing because I sure don't want a bunch of seeds in my girls.

Greenthumber

Oh yeah she’s starting to show some knots, pic is from 2-3 days ago. I wasn’t even finished reading your reply and thought(man I hope that he doesn’t have some males in there lol. Could be worth giving some pointers to etc in your own benefit. I wonder if it’s that guys mail you received not long ago lol ha.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frost on the WR x bubba tends to come early. Nice to see fattening buds all the way down the branches.
:woohoo:

so great to see some of my varieties growing outdoors !

Thanks
VG:tiphat:

3snowboards

Get the correct pic orientation by cropping it just a touch in your phone then using that version to upload
Nice grow

Greenthumber

Yes I must agree on that! That’s one of the things I like most about this plant is how dense every bud is! She has had a nice frost set for a good while now being mi it’s been pretty rainy and humid the last week and getting into the low 50s high 40s at night so I covered the top with greenhouse plastic and have been watching closely for any sign of mildew and found the very first spot on a leaf today so down she’s going this picture is from day 50 from the first sign of forming bud which would be aug 11th. Enjoy
picture.php

picture.php

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Looking forward to hearing how she smokes with a little earlier harvest. Looks great and looks like a fair haul. :)

Any distinct smells?

Great job!

H.Stoner

i'm confused as to what WR is ACTUALLY/ white russian, white rhino something else... also was that the mother or father in the cross? the OP wrote it both ways so idk.