What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**Pre 98 Bubba Kush**

great job techna! love the macro shots too.

been running the pre98 for about 5 years now, your cut definitely looks like the one i have. Short, squat with hug fan leaves and nice dense kush nugs.

i've been running the katsu bubba for sometime now also. the katsu is a sativa leaning girl, stretches like crazy. thats the main difference. from what i know, the katsu was an S1 pheno that ORGNKid found through hundreds of beans that he sprouted.

keep up the great work bro, inside of your hydro hut looks clean!

-peace

Techna

Ah sweet thanks for the side by side shots man!

yea i think for sure i have the pre 98..... Its bubba for sure.. cant mistake that smell..!!!

great score techna! can't believe that this cut is available through the co-ops now. had to trade for mine back in the day with a tight fisted grower.

we are sooo lucky to live in the golden state!

if you like the 98, you're def gonna love the katsu too. IME, the 98 NEEDS cool temps to come out bomb and frosty. the katsu on the other hand can handle high temps and yields better. smokes just as good if not better too.

keep up the great work and make sure u keep a mom of this special lady!

-peace

J

JeffSpicoli

Ya i just got done helping my buddy trim what i believe to be the Katsu cut.
She was just a lot lankier than my Pre-98, and just didnt have that same super stiff/strong stock that the 98 does. The smell was very similar, but his katsu just seemed like a much milder bubba than what im used to, but that could also be due to him having high temps in his setup. It will be interesting to see how the smoke is on her, cause i havent knowingly smoked the katsu cut yet.

Great pics everyone!
Techna, do you have any dry nug shots that arent macros? id love to see some more shots of how she turned out for ya

J

JeffSpicoli

ESCOknows said:
came out the bomb techna ,nice job.......btw i myself whored this baby out all over north SD ...word

good shit, i whored her out all over the south part of the county :rasta:

bigherb

Veteran
any smoke/grow reports on ******s pre98 cross?

molokai kush = pre98 bubba x molokai forst

sounds illie

1stimer

Good looking plants. I have what I hope is a pre-98 bubba, got it from a co-op just waiting to flower the bitch out.

G

Greyskull

Aloha Techna! Your shit looks tight yo!
Hope you don't mind here's my Bubba Kush, week 6 day 5. Fuckin golf balls up and down each arm... Not the gnarliest yeild, but top shelf fo sho. I do believe she is the sought after 98 cut (short and slow!). Yum yum yum.

This is the first "real" run with her (did a test grow in a 12" pot between the tables...) and she is looking sweet and sugary. Sticky, too. Very sticky :muahaha:

edit: I just got a CAP controller, valve, and 20g co2 tank - hopefully that'll help me buff her up some next run!

Last edited: