What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pragma's Home Thread

C

Cinderella Man

Damn your last harvest pics are beautiful man... subbed for the show :D

SourDank

Veteran
Everything is looking incredible as usual P, that SD #6 has me salivating. I'm subbed for the show brother. One question for you, what are the genetics on your Ivan cut?

Pragma

Thanks for all the kind comments !
Glad you are enjoying the show :)

@CC:
Too much of a good thing is usually bad :p
Canna's recommended doses are high like most other brands.But, if u goto their site and select a light feeding schedule thought it is semi competent.

@SourDank:
Ivan is a cut that was found by my friend around 10 years ago from dank bagseed. One of the first seeds he popped and this is still one of the best he found. Your guess is as good as mine or his as to what it actually is. I will say it with full confidence thought that this cut is way up there with the other elites. It is by far the smelliest and the potency is also through the roof. I would say it is my #1, but I also love my stardawgs ;)

paper thorn

Veteran
gotta love coco.

It was worth it for me to click on the bar above the pics and see them full size. Very frosty. It looks like you get some pretty good trim out of those strains.

carson

Beautiful stuff. I'm curious how you change your EC? In other words, when you flip do you immediately increase the EC from 1.2 to 1.4, or do you increase it slowly? Then do you keep it at 1.4 all through flower until flush or do you fluctuate it a bit?

You said you water twice a day in flower, but relatively small volumes. Does each watering produce a little runoff? In other words, do you think the full mass of coco is soaked during each watering? Does the coco dry out between the first and second or between the second and next day's first watering or does the top of the coco always stay a bit "wet," at least when compared to completely dry coco?

Great example to follow.

Thanks

Pragma

Thanks for the kind comments folks.

@carson
I raise it gradually, like 2nd week of flower its already 1.3,, and when the real flowering starts I raise it another 0.1.

I start watering twice a day around the end of the 1st week of flowering. By then, the plants are starting to really stretch out, and when you water them twice per day you start getting this hydro-like growth where plants just bush up like crazy and form strong stalks. (which you do NOT get when you are watering coco like you would soil, in my experience atleast)

I just use more or less the same amount of water I was feeding before but feed it over two feedings instead of one, and since you don't let the coco dry out you still get the runoff you want to keep the ec stable in your medium.

I water as soon as the lights are on, and then once again around an hour before lights off (for convenience), so roughly 12h apart. Thats plenty of time for the coco to dry up a little..

Cheers

ExoticsRus

AAA+ strain choices and running coco. What is best time to water your room since only one time a day and then a increase after week 1?
What smells the best so far?

anyways subbed and will be watching!

Pragma

If Im watering once per day I water as soon as I turn on the lights.

I forgot to mention that once I hit around day 50 I cut back on watering to help avoid budrot in the bigger colas. Watering twice+ per day is great in the generative stage when the plant is still pumping out lots of flowers but once that stops I found its better to cut down on the water to let the plant dry out a bit or else you will have rot in the densest buds..

Phases

Wish I would of read this before my first run using coco. I started watering daily when roots were too small and ended up overwatering - also I had small plants in 2 gal pots.

I like your idea of reducing the feeding frequency at day 50, think that's a good idea.
I am going to pull up a seat for the show if ya don't mind.

Pragma

Took this pic a while ago. Placed some qweth shatter over a sheet of paper with a light underneath. I love the ominous glow :D

Hqrxo8w.jpg

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Took this pic a while ago. Placed some qweth shatter over a sheet of paper with a light underneath. I love the ominous glow :D

View Image

I was just researching making shatter just a little bit ago. I want to make some this time around instead of bubble hash. It seems like that is the way to go now.

Pragma

Karma's Stardawg x Bikerkush (RoadDawg) day 45:
jYWHYdK.jpg

Very impressed with this strain.
Full growlog linked in my sig.

Cheers all and thanks for the interest.

GDSBurns

Nice how long you planning on letting them go? Still look like they are shooting plenty of fresh new white pistils.

Pragma

Bodhi Tiger's Milk Day45:

tLiv4sT.jpg

They yielded better the last time around. The frost tho.
Can't really go wrong when there's Stardawg in the mix.

Ivan Day 45:
QeNUHuU.jpg

This cut is prolly still my #1. Unknown genetics :D

LAION

Veteran
Looks delicious bro. :biggrin: Biker looks like its gonna be dank. Ivan looks frosty and fat this round.. must be that bastic :D

Latest posts

Latest posts