What's new

Pr and Pfr LED supplementation

Naindejardin

all the LED grow lights im looking at use 660nm, which doesn't really help when I prefer flowers over veg.

Preferably I’d like to get one separate from the main light. I’ve been looking at Fluence Ray 44, initially I looked at the Kingbrite bars. However with tariffs and shipping from China the cost is equal. Gavita also makes one but not a fan of the company.

After a FR light , I would like to get a UV and run like an hour a day at noon to increase potency. I’ve read that an hour pulse is more effective than running it 24/7 and really frosts up the plant without stressing it too much.

Naindejardin

LED has certainly caused people problems. For some it's been amazing, while others went back to sodium. Most are happy though. I think HID lamps have seen their day now. I wouldn't invest heavily

Oh yeah it’s fro sure the future, and not going back to HPS or Reg MH. With LEDs I’ve been able to go closer to the canopy with additional CO2. The buds look great just not as girthy as HPS.

The appeal of cutting down night time for sure is the plan! Ears perked and ready to hit buy. As soon as this run is done.

Naindejardin

f-e I read that as well, yeah my light already has the 680 in it and as we discussed earlier that should be plenty of red, as it’s already full spectrum white with additional red, so good for flowering 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Latest posts