What's new

PPP pure power plant / nirvana / 600w soil + some thoughts about cannabis

G

greekguy

;)
btw ur saying 6oz now or in 15-20 days? (chop time)

Last edited:

250wscrogger

Theres atleast 6oz now, prolly around 7-8 in 20 days + more potency. You could start trimming off some of those upper fan leaves to get more light to the buds, it's late enough in the grow...the girls wont mind. Just trim a few upper leaves off each plant every couple days till they're done.
I'm sold on the penetration of those 600w's. I'm saving up for a 600w lumatek for my next grow :jump: :jump:

G

guest101

Greek mate, i just reviewed you topic... and your way too stressy for the slow growing thing!! LOLLL Take it easy mate!!!

I guess once you harvest that babes, youll relax more and give time to the next ones without stressing with it all the time.

Are you a dope seller man??? gr, ozs... Get over it!!!! you will have huge amount of personal smoke!!! THATS THE IMPORTANT THING.

8.5 weeks till now... allmost ready hey!? :headbange
PPP should last ~10 week BUT youre the one seeing them personaly!!
Get a microscope if you cant recognise mature dying buds!

Best of lucks mate!! :wave:

PS- by the way, dont step on other topics and ask something who is answered 2 posts back hehe :redface:

Last edited:
G

greekguy

PS- by the way, dont step on other topics and ask something who is answered 2 posts back hehe

didnt get that, explain

as for dying buds, all my upper buds havent got a single dead pistill and its obvious they they have much more to grow, if you where next to plants you would see that

G

greekguy

i changed pot positions, i dont know if you ll agree with me but this buds look that they have a long way to go

see pics and tell me what you think

aprox 15 more following

G

greekguy

thx bro, i changed all pots -position today, in the next 15 days i think that they will be developing extremely fast

+++ after 1week today its the 1st stable day in terms of humidity in pots(i can observe water in soil %+root condition by the transparent plastic pots)

every pot must receive 4.5-6 ltrs of nuted water to remain on the wanted lvl
of "soil humidity"every day !!!

but 1 week before now, 2 times i gave 6ltrs each and left em unattended for 3days.... :bashhead: that resulted 2 consequitive times in COMPLETELY dry soil, brown outer roots, and manymanymanyMANY dead UNDERBUD pistills
:badday:
but thank god to my fighting ladies, the soil is nearly perfect again-some of the "brown" roots turn to crystal white again and the buds get new fresh crystal pistills

AFTER CHANGING POT PLACES I MUST SAY:

the new light distribution-canopy is miles ahead,

now in contrast to before, all tops get massive 600hps light and i mean

ALL OF EM

results in the next 15days will be massive, by tonight ill go there and stay there for the next15days till harvest -give em the attention that they require,

if these buds, turn out as i think they can, these will be crazy...

ps: i did a little trick to correct my dry soil, i layed AN INCH(3cm) thick layer of worm humus top of all pots- and im talking about 1 inch thick layer of pure biobizz wormhumus, i did that yesterday. judging by plants today,
THEY LOOOOOOVE IT :)
-also gave em good watering after putting the humus with some nutes

the humus works as an humidity trapper-distributor- i think it will play an important role from now on (as my soil was completely crisp and shrinked in the pot edges-but not anymore)

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Last edited:
G

guest101

Pliz mate, stop fertilizing them or else they will never die and keep on growin forever LOL Ok just kidding, but you shouldnt be supporting them with nothin but whater or some "special flower potion" at this time...
But if you like your buds green and leafy thats ok!

If youre changing plants orientation now, make sure you make really well and each little top gets the same or more light than before... trimming will help...
Or else, more timing turning all (micro) leafs and tops to the new sun's coordenades...

Once again, I think your giving them too manny attention and thats not allways a good thing....

My god, my grow is allmost "done" at 4 week... now ill just give them some more "things" till week 6 and relax till week 9...

I wouldnt be surprised if you tranplanted them now muahahahah kidding mate... but, just let them beee!!
:D

Last edited:
G

greekguy

what damage can 3 consequitive days of overwatering can do to this grow???

Mrpiston38

well at this point if you only have 15 days left before your thinking about the big cut i would flush with only ph balanced water and thats all you want them to start to dry out and it makes the drying prosses a shorter ordeal and on to curing.. did you get that microscope like i said before...... if not you really should..

mr.p

Latest posts

Latest posts