What's new

ppm of FPJ?

Bio boy

i want to add my banana and beetroot ferment/waters but i dont know howmany ppm to add to the water, some guides just add 2 litres to a 1litre mix and feed, but i feel like thats alot, could just be me, but i dont want to overdo it, when i was chemical feeding, in flower i would add 150-175ppm potassium, but i know with organic ferments and juiced ingredients dont measure the same on ppm ?

some of the ferment ferments add only a table spoon, that seems maybe too lesS?
@farmerlion feeds some raw mixes, hope he can comment,

( i have a beetroot blended in a litre of water. sat 4 weeks, is stable and earthy no molds and plan to do the boil a banana in a litre of water and a tbsp of kelp, let it cool and add EM1 molasses and 100ml milk, add top off 2 litres water , then add half strength bio bizz nutes ) do i dilute this ? or feed it as is ? i feel like i need to dilute it but i am form a chemical background where we add MLs

week 6 flower it says add banana kelp and anything potassium, but dont wana fk em up either but i feel they need a lil kick fades in, and fattening is starting

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Bioboy,
For beet sugars I have no fear of what you would consider over feeding. With bananas, beets and potatoes feed as much as you desire to fungal type repositories or in a top dressing. You can water top down through the dressing. Before the dressing matter dries or starts to decay remove plant material that doesn't work into the soil.
I missed three bags late in the season the week of harvest and those bags had some fungus gnats and a few aphids. I will replace that soil and wash those bags before they get used again.
As you know my system is self Ph regulating so I don't have to monitor ppm of any ingredients I use. As far as the fade was spoken of.

Fade #1 Is a natural depletion of Chlorophyll pigmented material and the leaf material is very soft and decomposes quickly.

Fade#2 Isn't Fade at all but Gold Anthocyanins replacing Chlorophyll. The leaves are still rigid and standing at attention/praying. This is a separate and fully independent group of cannabinoids that should be allowed to bring they're full spectrum to the visual and aromatic expressions. I did have a few plants that I was positive about the influences of the red sugars in the leaf veins and stems.

I sampled my Highland Nepalese male x Blue Thai female today. It was influenced by red sugars and Anthocyanins in the 3 weeks before harvest. I'm still buzzing 5 hours later. This just moved into my top 5 smokes of all times. Celebrating 3 of my top 5 are plants I have grown in my greenhouse.
Go strong through harvest. I pruned heavily 24 to 36 hours before harvest and gave one final watering.

I hope this covers a few questions for you.
Peace farmerlion

40degsouth

Hey everyone.
Bio Boy, l know avocados contain extremely high levels of potassium, much more so than bananas; so much so that they are on a list of foods to not be consumed by people with kidney problems.
Hey farmerlion, great to see you around. I’m really interested in the things you’ve said about the red veins in the leaves and the anthocyanin fade. Do you think there’s a correlation between this and thc/cannabinoid production??
Cheers,

Bio boy

Bioboy,
For beet sugars I have no fear of what you would consider over feeding. With bananas, beets and potatoes feed as much as you desire to fungal type repositories or in a top dressing. You can water top down through the dressing. Before the dressing matter dries or starts to decay remove plant material that doesn't work into the soil.
I missed three bags late in the season the week of harvest and those bags had some fungus gnats and a few aphids. I will replace that soil and wash those bags before they get used again.
As you know my system is self Ph regulating so I don't have to monitor ppm of any ingredients I use. As far as the fade was spoken of.

Fade #1 Is a natural depletion of Chlorophyll pigmented material and the leaf material is very soft and decomposes quickly.

Fade#2 Isn't Fade at all but Gold Anthocyanins replacing Chlorophyll. The leaves are still rigid and standing at attention/praying. This is a separate and fully independent group of cannabinoids that should be allowed to bring they're full spectrum to the visual and aromatic expressions. I did have a few plants that I was positive about the influences of the red sugars in the leaf veins and stems.

I sampled my Highland Nepalese male x Blue Thai female today. It was influenced by red sugars and Anthocyanins in the 3 weeks before harvest. I'm still buzzing 5 hours later. This just moved into my top 5 smokes of all times. Celebrating 3 of my top 5 are plants I have grown in my greenhouse.
Go strong through harvest. I pruned heavily 24 to 36 hours before harvest and gave one final watering.

I hope this covers a few questions for you.
Peace farmerlion
Wow Thankyou so your saying I can’t overdo the beet banana stuff that’s why they just throw it in quite pure ?

I’d say I am on fade 2 as it happens around week 6 each leaf goes golden yellow and red veins ,leaves are still stiff and strong . I normally prune them off as they do it they snap cleanly off with ease unlike a green leaf , seems slight encouragement makes them release if you understand me ? I do this to allow more light to get around are you saying don’t remove them ? And yea I’m also very interested in this ,
This yellow has got more and more but plant still fattening so isn’t any problems

Attachments

• 468AEBDC-29C5-45C7-A182-7B367FF93C29.png
    468AEBDC-29C5-45C7-A182-7B367FF93C29.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 27

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Once you discern the two types of yellowing leaves you can go to town removing leaves.
Merry Christmas
Farmerlion and Mrs.Lion

Latest posts

Latest posts