What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PPK staring Grateful Casey and friends

moritzst

hey hot,

a little budrot isnt big a deal, can tell something about a humidity issue or too less air movement between the plants, sometimes its also overnuting. so when it was cut out properly and you fix those things it should never come again. wish u all the best

greez mo

tomfoolery29

hey everyone, i know alot of you followed hotboxes and i wanted to tell you all that he died in oct due to complications from cancer. he loved this site and interacting with all of you. rest easy hotboxes!

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
hey everyone, i know alot of you followed hotboxes and i wanted to tell you all that he died in oct due to complications from cancer. he loved this site and interacting with all of you. rest easy hotboxes!

thank you for posting this! i had many great conversations with hotboxes.

rest in peace, brother!