What's new

PowerShot S50

Hank Hemp

Veteran
This is a 5 megs pixel. Y'll think it would be good enough for ICMAG. I love the cell phone pics huh.

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
Take some test shots and see how they look! Megapixels definitely aren't as important as people tend to think. Did you know the biggest pic you can host on this site is barely 1 megapixel?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi Hank

The fotos below are about the best I can manage with my 4MP and zero photo skills... if you want the kind of shots that you see that really blow your mind (like doobie ducks) you'll need much much more pro kit (those guys are using SLRs and wide angle lenses and all that good stuff)... I would say that personally I will be happier when I have a 10 or 12MP...

Anyways, here's 4MP...(cut outs of full size/res)

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
... if you want the kind of shots that you see that really blow your mind (like doobie ducks) you'll need much much more pro kit
Hello Hank..and thank you Jamie! Hank that camera should be fine for you posting pix here. It has some good reviews and as Jamie said, the image size here is very small, you'll need to crop and resize some before uploading.. More impotant is the technique you use, the lighting etc. when capturing your images. Most of my images here, until very recently, were shot with a 8 mega pix SLR. Get it and post up some pixels...DD

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Thanks y'll, when the old back is working again, I think I'll play around with it so some people will see the truth, you know the one's who can't believe?

Latest posts

Latest posts