What's new

pots

greenfinga7

this may sound really dumb but i have been questionin this for years,can u call it organic/all natural when growing in plastic buckets?
also i was telln a friend the other day why would u wanna put all natural/organic cured good smoke in a f####n tupperware?:thank you:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Yes, you can grow organically with a plastic container.The same way you can have a worm bin in a plastic container :)

And as long as the tupperware is clean and airproff i dont see why you are not able to cure in it. You might lose some extra THC cells that get attracted to plastic, but sometimes a tupperware can fit a lot more than a mason jar!

Hope that helps :blowbubbles:

greenpinky

There is a plastic called food safe plastic they use for coke bottles and other food s. Its parts per a million is very small. But I'm thinking its safe to use any plastic pots, due to the plant not asorbing too much plastic but remember for ur food if u keep getting containers that are plastic with any p.p.m.after a while wont the. P.p.m in ur body build up? Maybe the cause of some cancers, I don't know I'm high

greenfinga7

There is a plastic called food safe plastic they use for coke bottles and other food s. Its parts per a million is very small. But I'm thinking its safe to use any plastic pots, due to the plant not asorbing too much plastic but remember for ur food if u keep getting containers that are plastic with any p.p.m.after a while wont the. P.p.m in ur body build up? Maybe the cause of some cancers, I don't know I'm high

u c it. i prefer 2 drink out of glass not platic bottle. 5 or 6 yrs. ago a friend of mine was workin at a health food store an they had plastic wrap an cups made from vegetable an grain starches.the epa claims that plastic is safe for us but i dont believe there propagenda

greenfinga7

Yes, you can grow organically with a plastic container.The same way you can have a worm bin in a plastic container :)

And as long as the tupperware is clean and airproff i dont see why you are not able to cure in it. You might lose some extra THC cells that get attracted to plastic, but sometimes a tupperware can fit a lot more than a mason jar!

Hope that helps :blowbubbles:

haha.im just wonderin cause tupperware is made from petroleum.should i water my plants with 5w30:tiphat:? thats why i have cases of xtra mason jars around

Latest posts

Latest posts