What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Potent, Mold resistant strain for Northern growers?

goldmund

suggestions

suggestions

hi icmag; i'm at 48°NORTH
i suggest you to try
-cheese from dinafem(or deep cheese):heavy yielder,greasy as fuck and potent,i had a bit botrytis but ok

-purple wreck from reserva privada:i really love her!she's not purple at all but she has a complex terpene profile that makes her awesome she smell and taste PEACH/COFEE/VANILLA...my fav is the sativa dom(trainwreck) no mildew at all this year.

-pakistan chitral kush(pck)is also a very good strain for north climate ;it's a 100% indica with a interessing variation of phénos,colors and smell/taste.she 's also a big yielder for quite an "old school lady"
no botrytis

-cream caramel from sweet seeds:big yielder,rock hard buds ,sweet smoke and heavy hiter but she's a bit longer than the three other to mature

two first pix are purple wreck
three others are pck

Attachments

• DSC02195.jpg
    DSC02195.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC02193.jpg
    DSC02193.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC02011.jpg
    DSC02011.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC02068.jpg
    DSC02068.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC02076.jpg
    DSC02076.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 17

Gizmo

hi, i was looking for a potent mold resistant strain to grow at the 50°N with cold rainy climate in autumn, and was interested by sensi seeds early skunk feminized for guerilla growing but i read early skunk can be not so early and is not so mold resistant so im still searching, im really scared about any purple outdoor varieties or holland's hope as i never smoked one with a decent high. Im a bit scared too to try danish strains as im really looking for a good sativa hybrid high.

What im looking for is a strain as good as a skunk#1, in feminized seeds, homogenous and mold resistant and early. have you any idea fellows north guerilla growers ? :biggrin:

Gizmo

ok thank you, i found two seeds company who sell early variety for outdoor and seems to be resistant to mold. Hybrid From Hell and La Buena Hierba

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
hi, i was looking for a potent mold resistant strain to grow at the 50°N with cold rainy climate in autumn, and was interested by sensi seeds early skunk feminized for guerilla growing but i read early skunk can be not so early and is not so mold resistant so im still searching, im really scared about any purple outdoor varieties or holland's hope as i never smoked one with a decent high. Im a bit scared too to try danish strains as im really looking for a good sativa hybrid high.

What im looking for is a strain as good as a skunk#1, in feminized seeds, homogenous and mold resistant and early. have you any idea fellows north guerilla growers ? :biggrin:

dont grow early skunk. its not early by any means. sensi seeds should have their ass kicked for even putting early in the name. serious 6 has been getting good reports all over for mold resistance,fast finish and potent smoke.

Gizmo

very good idea thank you, serious six looks interesting. i will not try early skunk you're right, i was looking for a sativa in feminized seeds for guerilla growing and serious 6 and Ace Bangi Haze interest me a lot as they are both sativa and femenized, maybe i will try some La Buena Hierba seeds and some Hybrid From Hell seeds too as they have some interested early strains for guerilla growing in cold and wet climate.

bonghopper

Great choice to go for LBH and HFH,

Asian Haze is really potent, tasty, high yielding, mold resistant & early. Best all round sativa dominant strain I've grown yet.

White Super, Hashplant, & Danish Gold genetics are potent, early, mold resistant, and med to high yielding. Definitely recommended.

Gizmo

from the outdoor grow threads i read about serious 6, it looks pretty homogenous like 4 good plants for 6 seeds even if some plants will be different in height or bud color, most plants seem to be early, have good yield and seems to have good resistance to mould too but don't grow the seeds before early may as a lot of problems can come from doing this. growing north like in Ireland i think i will try LBH autoflower seeds or HFH outdoor danish strains instead of serious 6 but testing both can be interesting but its a budget.

Last edited:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Has anyone tried any seeds from Kalashnikov seeds? they seem to have some really great strains that is made for the northern outdoor grower. they are only 24$ for a 3 pack of Fem seeds. i think it will be worth a shot to just see if they are a hidden gem. i know i found one this year with the incredible bulk. when i bought it there was no threads at all that i could find about it for any guerilla growers but i took the chance and bought 1 single seed from herbies and Wow what a winner it is.here is the strain that has peaked my interest:

Tuned by five years of efforts to cross breed an AK phenotype with Altai Sativa strains, Kalashnikov Original is a very strong strain with extreme resistance to the elements, mold, fungi and humidity. Kalashnikov Originals quality is reliable and stable; the crop is very fruitful and productive in terms of final product. The flowering takes 55 to 65 days and the plant is very much resistant to October cold, when the peak of the crop's blooming (if growing outdoors) takes place. Doesn't require extensive care of any sorts, just the basic stuff any grower can provide.

http://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seeds/breeders/kalashnikov-seeds

two heads

Veteran
VonBudi, I tried Serious 6 this past year and the plants were very consistent - big, early, sweet smell - but not very potent. Like it's missing a gear. I don't think I'll grow it again.

I'm going back to Dutch Passion's Blue Velvet feminized, which did well for me the year before and has the high I like.

N

NewAgeGenetics

VonBudi, I tried Serious 6 this past year and the plants were very consistent - big, early, sweet smell - but not very potent. Like it's missing a gear. I don't think I'll grow it again.

I'm going back to Dutch Passion's Blue Velvet feminized, which did well for me the year before and has the high I like.
which lat where u at?

could you show us that purple beauty?

I also grew the blue velvet, it was nice just small because of no watering.

Gizmo

i think i will try bangi haze fems in the end, early skunk seems not early nor mould resistant, serious 6 seems to give some not so potent buds and must not be planted before early may or later, la buena hierba i can't have informations about his strains and prices and no fems seeds available and HFH im scared to see how many strains are listed at seedbay i feel they are not all well tested strains and im still afraid to not find potent sativa and they dont offer fems seeds too. so im still searching for the best choice for outdoor guerilla and i feel i will take my chance will bangi haze, maybe it will be a little less early than serious 6 or an autoflower or a danish strains but i feel it will give better end product even if i lost a little with bud mold. i don't know yet.