Potency Vs. The Ceiling

Potency Vs. The Ceiling

• Potency

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Tolerance

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters

alaskind

This is the 1st time Ive purposefully posted to a "dead thread". I gotta go w/ potency. Id much rather smoke 1/2 a doob and catch my groove than have to toast up 2.
Id love to find something w/ no ceiling; its been over 20 yrs since i had any shit like that!

Now, find me some potent and nearly ceilingless smoke, and Ill be 1 happy camper - sleeping on the same clouds I walk upon. :) cheers ...if anybodys out there...

U hit the nail on the head. I Im STILL looking for that strain that cuts through all others and is able to do it with less smoke....

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I'm fond of the Zamaldelica, Zamal leaning phenos.

Very good smoke, much more punch than Sam's thunk.

Just saying.

Miijade

The future of terpenes...

The future of terpenes...

For the last few years I have been focusing on some of the more aesthetic qualities of cannabis. Color, smell, structure, etc....
Recent research into terpeniods are showing that there is an even more complexity with this plant than we ever realized. Terpenes play an important role in modulating the effects of THC. Therefore, I believe comprehensive terpene profiles will become a large part of cannabis testing and breeding.

With this in mind, the idea of "potency" becomes such a personal thing. What about the aromatherapy effects simply smelling it can do?
The possibilities are endless... in the future people will be able to choose a strain based on a comprehensive Cannabanoid and terpene profile which, with further research, will be able to tell the patient precisely which parts of the body are being affected and how.
That, for me is the essence and future of "Potency".

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Ace genetics MALAWI or GOLDEN TIGER both will get u high as hell evertime u smoke them or at least they do me and im a daily heavy smoker of sat dom,hybrids and ind doms. i grow outdoors and i try to grow at least 5-10 different strains each year so i can smoke a different strain for 5-10 weeks in a row.

alaskind

For the last few years I have been focusing on some of the more aesthetic qualities of cannabis. Color, smell, structure, etc....
Recent research into terpeniods are showing that there is an even more complexity with this plant than we ever realized. Terpenes play an important role in modulating the effects of THC. Therefore, I believe comprehensive terpene profiles will become a large part of cannabis testing and breeding.

With this in mind, the idea of "potency" becomes such a personal thing. What about the aromatherapy effects simply smelling it can do?
The possibilities are endless... in the future people will be able to choose a strain based on a comprehensive Cannabanoid and terpene profile which, with further research, will be able to tell the patient precisely which parts of the body are being affected and how.
That, for me is the essence and future of "Potency".
I would also imagine that terpines, and cannabinoids will be almost customizable to the individuals preference in the form of prepared extract. Or synthesized cannabinoids. I personally will still grow and vape, & consume screened hash even if that was available to me.