What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot-running Arizona Granny gets 3 Years

G

well first off i wouldnt be going to play bingo with 214 pounds of herb in the trunk.......

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
SHADDUP IUTG! :D

there, I feel better. Sorry, carry on. No time for constantly tweaked out meth heads.

G

wait people I am confused. It seemed like she didnt know! What the fuck is she getting sentenced. Fucked up law system if you ask me!

jojajico

Veteran
even if she did do it shes and old fucking lady man whats the point of putting her in jail. shes gunna get lezbo raped in the showers. just put her under house arrest or something if you have to. fucking MJ laws this shouldnt even be an issue. the only reason weed is illegal is because hemp makes a beter rope paper and cloth. big business legislates to keep it illegal thats it. i mean come on a substance that makes you laugh feel good and get the munchies is illegal but a substance that causes people to get into bar fights destroys the liver and causes a large population of america to live in trailers and beat they wives is legal. when was that last time someone got high off a joint and beat their wife. it doesnt happen, atleast often, you wouldnt want to get off the couch.

Last edited:
G

how does she have a bingo problem if she is winning a few thousand a game? . .

G

jojajico said:
even if she did do it shes and old fucking lady man whats the point of putting her in jail. shes gunna get lezbo raped in the showers. just put her under house arrest or something if you have to. fucking MJ laws this shouldnt even be an issue. the only reason weed is illegal is because hemp makes a beter rope paper and cloth. big business legislates to keep it illegal thats it. i mean come on a substance that makes you laugh feel good and get the munchies is illegal but a substance that causes people to get into bar fights destroys the liver and causes a large population of america to live in trailers and beat they wives is legal. when was that last time someone got high off a joint and beat their wife. it doesnt happen, atleast often, you wouldnt want to get off the couch.
of course weed shouldnt be illegal but it's not illegal b/c of hemp, and hemp is kept illegal because of the stubborn people in charge.
weed destroys your lungs unless you vape / sticktly eat too... your post was a bit one sided.

Latest posts

Latest posts