What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your winner males!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is awesome to see folks keeping and sorting the males to see what's actually there at least. Who says you have to use them, but LOOK at them at least and see...you NEVER know. It's 50% of the make up ya know! Kind of equally important, no?!

dank.Frank

WasntMe

Check out my hairy ballz-

Check out my hairy ballz-

simply a Canon A480 point and shoot camera using CHDK firmware ....
more Sweetest Cindy 99 from DGS:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I don't have pics of them yet BUT my two males so far as my

darkstar
mk ultra

----
As far as who I am crossing them to, not sure yet as "seed runs" are few and far between for me due to the mass amounts of seeds made. Takes time to run em all you know.

chemdawg4 bx2 male i had a few years back. The frost on him is from me reversing it so i could pick out the smells he would carry on.
picture.php

Manstien

Maaaaaaaaaan love this thread.....a stud nice male is KEY to good seedsss I need to find me some bomb studs.... i would kill for a couple males from this thread

homebrew420

Nachilloo that is real nice. Great color.
Hammerhead the color of that pollen is darker than any I have seen, about 25 male to date.
Nice thread. I will have to post some picts of my Magic Merlin Bx2. My new stud.

Peace

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm loving the sausage fest guys, keep em coming.

GrowbagUK

Blues

Blues

Don't know if it is going to be a winner. Best of 3 males found in a 10 pk
@18 days 12/12 under 55W PL-L now moved to a windowsill spot

Nice compact structure. Easy to grow. Efficient use of nutes.
Sharp berry aroma from stem-rub

Got some better methods of catching pollen thanks to the info from this thread. Off to find the spare fishtank and inflict some stem torture.

spring fed

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Witches Weed at 30 days 12/12. He dusted west coast dog, blue dream, and his sisters this morning.
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts