What's new

post your rides. I don't mean cars.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
post your rides. I don't mean cars. and I don't mean cars,trucks, motercycles ect.
this is my bigfoot longboard made for riding down roads.

So post ur skateboards, longboards, surfboards, bikes,snowboards or whatever u ride for fun.

Attachments

• dhg 001.jpg
    dhg 001.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 11

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
1977 schwinn suburban. Bought it new at sears. Ripped out the "automatic" shifting system in it about 5 years later and replaced it with spare track parts laying about. Still ride it into town every summer, getting a little harder to find some of the parts though.

zpsubm6.jpg

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
i cant post mine(he is to unique in markings) but this is his grand pa and mine looks alot like him

ThePusher.jpg

S

Smoke Buddy

This is the bike I have but I have skinny 1.25" road slicks on it for street riding these days. I love a good toke and a ride!
:rasta:

picture.php

Xerhoss

Old style Cannondale M300, stripped frame (no paint), Shimano rims, grip shift, Manitou front end suspension only and Joes derailer (which i finally broke in the trails about 2 weeks ago - after riding it for about 15 years).

Great bikes.

K

kayaN0W

no picz, but when i used to be into skateboardin, Blind was who i always went with. that longboard is hot tho...wish their were places where i live for something like that :(

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok well I fixed up the longboard with badass wheels.
and now it rides so SO dam smooth.

Attachments

• j,hg 017.jpg
    j,hg 017.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 14

Tom Hill

Veteran
There is an American in Holland named Henry (WorkCycles), and that is where I got my bicycle. An upright, smell the friggen roses picnic machine. An Azor Kruisframe, with all the bells and whistles. Starting with a heavily lugged steel frame welded-up in Belgium, and nothing but high quality components from there. It is poetry in motion, a product of research, engineering, and an absolute love for high quality. These things all coming together in masterpieces like this is all too rare these days. A salute to Europe, and the Dutch especially, for still making bikes like this one. -Tom

picture.php

Last edited:

barnyard

29 inches just feels soooo good!

29 inches just feels soooo good!

here's a pic of my 2011 Hardrock Sport Disc 29er, Very nice.

also these folks at black sheep bikes are sick, sick sick...

http://www.blacksheepbikes.com/

Attachments

• RootBeerFloat.jpg
    RootBeerFloat.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts