What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your Reviews of Romulan Genetics, Romulan BX1

exoticrobotic

i had one look ready in 7 weeks, took them all week 9 though.

if you need the space you need the space but i wouldn't waste 2 months flowering to put in some other non flowering plants, the other non flowering plants surely are best waiting...

You could chop a nug up, put it on the radiator for a few hours smoke it and see, maybe you would prefer the buzz on the immature plants, but week 6? cmon man lol

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Romulan growers I need help, I need floor space and I think I probably have a week to two weeks to finish.Woud you pull In week 6 to gain the space or no. Just beginning amber. Could I just move Romulan into less desirable light spot to finish and give the non flowering plants some light. How many wks did anyone's budded Romulan take?
Hey mate, what device are you using to check the trichs? But otherwise I got to agree with exotic robot. If I’m not mistaken you can take them to ten according to the breeder

Realbehaima

Currently on day 31 with the Romulan s1. Seems kind of shrimpy.
IMG_9382.jpeg
IMG_9368.jpeg

Realbehaima

I picked up these seeds for a steep price after drooling over the pictures they have and reading some of Jakes stuff on the forums. I’m actually growing two of his communion right now, and they are putting off an interesting putrid smell at the moment which is a pretty decent sign of quality.

Anyways, I’ve looked around for a while and can’t seem to find any specific grow reports on the BX1 and was curious if anyone’s grown it. If I’m going to pop then I’m going to have to run males for seed as well (due to the price of course) and want to make sure it’s worth the time right now. Thanks for the input.
Yea I went crazy and got the s1, pure crush f1, and black lung from them.

Realbehaima

I only mention it because your lady looks alittle bleached. For what’s it’s worth they’re like 15 bucks for a meter and another 10 for some calibrating fluid. I personally think it could be helpful for you. That’s just my two cents
I’ll order one. I’m kinda new to growing, especially with soil. Growing in Coco with bottle nutes was a lot easier, but I’m trying to expand my knowledge too.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
I’ll order one. I’m kinda new to growing, especially with soil. Growing in Coco with bottle nutes was a lot easier, but I’m trying to expand my knowledge too.
Just remember you generally only need a third of what’s suggested per amount. They bloat the amounts a lot.

Realbehaima

Just remember you generally only need a third of what’s suggested per amount. They bloat the amounts a lot.
I did read that. With this grow tho, I’m not really giving
im mainly giving water and occasionally some fish crap. I should get powdered nutes to replace what the plant uses what the soil has

Abdthi1966

Premium user
I did read that. With this grow tho, I’m not really giving

im mainly giving water and occasionally some fish crap. I should get powdered nutes to replace what the plant uses what the soil has
And you said this was coco? Interesting I wouldn’t think the fish would cut it

Realbehaima

My bad I misunderstood the situation. Are you PHing your water?
But I think I figured something out talking about this with you! I read again on their website, and The soil I was getting was meant for autoflowers! So of course the nutrients in the soil start to run out in late veg stage! Arghhh. I’ll try a different blend for the next run. I plan on running another Romulan S1 . I’ll keep you posted.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
But I think I figured something out talking about this with you! I read again on their website, and The soil I was getting was meant for autoflowers! So of course the nutrients in the soil start to run out in late veg stage! Arghhh. I’ll try a different blend for the next run. I plan on running another Romulan S1 . I’ll keep you posted.
Oh ok interesting. It’s hard to narrow these things down without all the info so I’m glad our convo sparked something on your end. I just knew something was up from the picture. Maybe try some supplemental stuff to bolster it