65573Piece-01-med.jpg

65573Piece-02-med.jpg

65573Piece-03.jpg

65573Piece-04-med.jpg

65573Piece-05-med.jpg

65573Volcano-med.jpg

RooR HeaD

tWeedleDee said:
Aww dammit, and I just made the effing drive down to terrapin to pick up some screens! Guess I should have waited for you to respond... Ill check it out for sure, I really need a b-ong in b-lo already. Is it further down hertel than terrapin (coming from main)?
Naw man its a little before actually, i belive im not positive but im pretty sure! yea man youll love it they have nasty tubes they got toros and elhe or whatever that company is and a couple different companys as well! its right were reflections use to be!and if u need grow equipment buffalo hydroponics is right in that area to thats prolly my favorite store in blo by far hahahaha. so were u from blo or out of town and r here for school? any who let me know what u think when u go their! youll never go back to terrapin again once u see this place ill gurantee that! hows the buds looking for u around here? post up a pic of what u get and if u want to see what i get check out my thread roor heads nugs!
peace

ithruxix

just broke a r00r bowl, there goes 100 bucks down the drain.

I am holding out to get my german, I want to spend around 700 to 900, and get it worked pretty well. My american r00r does fine however.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
RooR HeaD said:
\elhe or whatever that company is[/url]

dude if you have some extra cash you should cop an ehle, edit stock a few of their basic tubes not and ehle flame polish diffusers.

for some reason 5mm ehle's feel studier than 5mm us roors, toro's, and even de roor's

I really like the ehle diffies, I wish they had some none flame polished ones in stock for people to try so their not that expensive.

as much as I love roor de gear ( planning on getting some soon) I really think ehle diffusers> roor de.

just my opinion.

Green Wizzard and immaculate you guys have some really nice pieces!

tWeedleDee said:
Hey Amsterdam
How do you like that Bushmaster Cyclone? I have been looking at it online and think I want one.

Mine is made by a company called Republic of Bongland and it's known as a Hurricane, Bushmaster ripped the design off and made them cheap. They did used to have a video of them kicking the Hurricane around to show how strong it was, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrIokoFpB0o I would not try that with Bushmasters Cyclone. To be honest I think the design is a bit of a gimmick, the smoke swirls round and it's cool to watch but it's not the smoothest bong and it doesn't stop as much tar as they claim it does.

Has anyone else fallen fowl to the outragous claims made by bong designers, I bought a small pipe called the ERBO pipe which claimed, "The Hydrofuge® process strips a significantly greater amount of the oils, tars and particulates from smoke vapor as compared with other smoking devices" all I have to say to that is bollocks. I suppose any bong related company can make any claims they wish without justification and nobody can call them on it. :rant:

limey

AmsterdamnesiA said:
Has anyone else fallen fowl to the outragous claims made by bong designers, I bought a small pipe called the ERBO pipe which claimed, "The Hydrofuge® process strips a significantly greater amount of the oils, tars and particulates from smoke vapor as compared with other smoking devices" all I have to say to that is bollocks. :rant:

LOL!

The more oils and tars a pipe strips out, the more THC goes with it. Lots of research to support this - links to the idea that while a cold/ice bong will give you a smoother smoke, you are losing a higher proportion of the psychoactive chemicals.

It's also interesting to note that the intensity of a high is influenced more powerfully by the time you hold in the smoke than it is by the size or number of the hits you take. So taking huge lugs on massive bongs looks impressive - and, hey!, I am not saying it isn't fun - but it's more efficient if you take smaller hits and hold it in like a teenager hangin' on to their last toke.

(Of course, if you take a bunch of HUGE hits you will still get more giddy than if you take only one small one. Just saying smaller hits are more economical).

Anecdotally - this is just from my experience - you also get a better sense of the high from creepers (e.g. cerebral hazes) if you take one long hit and then don't smoke anything else/more for a good 10 or 20 minutes. I find the second hit pushes me quickly into the "stoned zone" rather than allowing me to enjoy the soaring heights.

Happy hits, everyone :joint:

Mr. Tony

Veteran
limey said:
LOL!

The more oils and tars a pipe strips out, the more THC goes with it. Lots of research to support this - links to the idea that while a cold/ice bong will give you a smoother smoke, you are losing a higher proportion of the psychoactive chemicals.

It's also interesting to note that the intensity of a high is influenced more powerfully by the time you hold in the smoke than it is by the size or number of the hits you take. So taking huge lugs on massive bongs looks impressive - and, hey!, I am not saying it isn't fun - but it's more efficient if you take smaller hits and hold it in like a teenager hangin' on to their last toke.

(Of course, if you take a bunch of HUGE hits you will still get more giddy than if you take only one small one. Just saying smaller hits are more economical).

Anecdotally - this is just from my experience - you also get a better sense of the high from creepers (e.g. cerebral hazes) if you take one long hit and then don't smoke anything else/more for a good 10 or 20 minutes. I find the second hit pushes me quickly into the "stoned zone" rather than allowing me to enjoy the soaring heights.

Happy hits, everyone :joint:

I don't care how or what you use to smoke, your lungs will never absorb all the THC. when you inhale regularly, your lungs only take in 20% of the O2 in your breathe.

limey

Mr. Tony said:
I don't care how or what you use to smoke, your lungs will never absorb all the THC. when you inhale regularly, your lungs only take in 20% of the O2 in your breathe.

Quite, absolutely right. Smoking is not particularly efficient in this sense though, of course, smoke/vapour being inhaled is carried relatively quickly across the blood-brain barrier which is why you get a "hit" (or as the germans say "a flash", which I think is a much better way of describing it) from smoking, whereas eating promotes a more even up-down curve i.e. come up slowly, stay high for ages, come down slowly vs come up very quickly, stay high for a bit, come down relatively quickly.

Myself, am quite keen on the "flash" - which is why I smoke bongs - and find bong smoking far more economical than other methods. Preaching to the converted I am sure.

(apologies if this is all a bit off topic)

peace :joint:

Last edited:

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I am a bong man myself. I like to do snapper hits, just enough weed for one full complete bong hit. Now that my smoking has been cut down a lot 2-3 snaps gets me where I wanna be.

I also maybe hold the smoke in a for a second. Not trying to have all extra tar from holding in the smoke so long. also that extra buzz you get from holding in the smoke for 5-10 seconds is you getting light headed from the lack of oxygen going to the brain.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
AmsterdamnesiA said:
Green Wizzard and immaculate you guys have some really nice pieces!

Mine is made by a company called Republic of Bongland and it's known as a Hurricane, Bushmaster ripped the design off and made them cheap. They did used to have a video of them kicking the Hurricane around to show how strong it was, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrIokoFpB0o I would not try that with Bushmasters Cyclone. To be honest I think the design is a bit of a gimmick, the smoke swirls round and it's cool to watch but it's not the smoothest bong and it doesn't stop as much tar as they claim it does.

I'm not a fan of the hurricane bongs and their slits in them letting in air.

RooR HeaD

Mr. Tony said:
dude if you have some extra cash you should cop an ehle, edit stock a few of their basic tubes not and ehle flame polish diffusers.

for some reason 5mm ehle's feel studier than 5mm us roors, toro's, and even de roor's

I really like the ehle diffies, I wish they had some none flame polished ones in stock for people to try so their not that expensive.

as much as I love roor de gear ( planning on getting some soon) I really think ehle diffusers> roor de.

just my opinion.
Ive seen them before actually a bunch of them and im not really a big fan! Im just a RooR.de guy i guess and honestly the only other bongs i would buy would be a roorclaw or a original Jerome Baker! and ive seen the diffys as well u really like them more then the roor.de ones honestly i dont remember forsure but the roor has a few more holes then the elhe! but overall all i need is my 2 german and im happy it would be dumb for me to buy another tube unless it was truely somehting i wanted! cause my straight and my beaker are the only sizes i like anything shorter or taller is not for me! But i have considered buying another custom but i cant find a common ground on prices with the adam roor shop right now so everything was put on hold!
I mean would u buy anything else unless it was a Custom RooR or a RooR Claw or my all time favs a original Jerom Baker not the new ones the REAL JBDS

Last edited:

Mr. Tony

Veteran
roor head what would you choose out of these three?

55cm 7mm fair master straight
45cm 7mm ice master straight
35cm 7mm lil sista

RooR HeaD

Honestly mr.tony i would have to see what they all look like but are they just normal german roors plain and simple or are they customs! as of just picking one out of what you posted first off i would eliminate the 35cm lil sista for sure thats to small for your first de roor and i like the fair masters but i would take the ice master any day of the week over the fair master due to the simple fact that they are to tall for a straight tube in my eyes if your gonna get a 55 get a beaker all the way! but i would take a Ice Master! Honestly you should get a 5mm in my opinon ive never been a fan of the 7;s but that just me!
This is a 55cm german and it hits harder then any bong ive ever hitten and anyone who has hitten it agrees! plus its a 5mm and if u held it u would think its a 7! thats why i would buy a 5 due to the simple fact they are nice and thick but you are gonna pay more for a 7 but your gonna take care of it the same if it was a 5 so save some money and go with a 5

Last edited:

Mr. Tony

Veteran
what ever I get I'm going to order from edit. I know for sure If i don't get a 7mm I want a crown... I won't be buying another bong for a long long time.

well in addition to what ever german I decide apon I'm also going to get a matching worked diffuser, matching inline ash catcher, and 4 matching bowls.

the was favorite set up.

Last edited:

ithruxix

^Pretty nice setup. Gave away my ashcatcher, to one of my buddys who just got his first roor. It had a chip on it, and a few imperfections in the glass anyways haha. I will post a pic of my trusty as soon as i get a cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.