What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
i thought this thread was not about making fun of others pipes, bongs etc.. try and keep it civil fellas, you should all be happy you got some glass.. :D I have a bong from the 80's so there.. cheap thin and ugly.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

D

danimarie193

picture.php

Picked this up today

picture.php

KarmasWheele

Veteran
You feel ripped off because you did get ripped off, they have those tubes at my shop i go to for $130. A toro would put that sheldon to shame, but is it worth the price? Thats all up to interpretation.

explain please on how a toro hits better? because I cant get my head around it.......is it the distrabution of the smoke or the way it circulates through the glass? or is it bullshit ? cause my sheldon hits smooth as butter ohhh wait I get it it hits better because it cost 4x as much right????

mrheadie

explain please on how a toro hits better? because I cant get my head around it.......is it the distrabution of the smoke or the way it circulates through the glass? or is it bullshit ? cause my sheldon hits smooth as butter ohhh wait I get it it hits better because it cost 4x as much right????
it's really the amazing diffusion that sold me on the toro. my boy who is the biggest glass freak i know has over 25 different tubes from pure, phx, sheldon black, luke wilson, sg, toro, jbd, graffix (20+ yo), roor.de, roo.us, a few cheap chinese pieces, ect.., ect.. my boy swore by the toro when he first got 1 and kept telling me to scoop one up, but i was in the same boat as you in thinking it's not worth the $. but after useing just about every tube he has, the toro, the sov sg, and the luke wilsons stood out from the rest, but allot of his tube have standard diffusers (sheldon included), so it's tough to judge them evenly. i've had a few friend call me crazy when i tell them what i paid for my toro circ, but as soon as they hit them they were like "i gotta get one of these". and i've seen a few people state that we think they are better because they are expensive and they are status symbols. to me thats the farthest from the truth. i bought a toro because it was the smoothest tube ive ever hit, and i'll be grabbing a wilson and an sg for the same reason. and status symbol??? ya right, most people that smoke with me will never see my or know i own a toro, or any other one of my highend pieces for that matter in fear of one of my clumsy friends saying "oh shit, sorry". not everyone is a attention seeking status whore, some of us just like badass glass and love collecting.

Xhashish

Veteran
Badass bong man, what brand is that ash catcher? Also, whats that in the background, an oil tower?
Where the hell are you at, Kuwait? LOL
:laughing:

Haha thanks dude :D The asscatcher is a weedstar like the bong,
The tower you see located in the background is a electricity tower :D , So unfortanely no kuwait here *GG*

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
To each his own. That's why they sell Hyundais as well as Maybachs. Some people appreciate saving $$$ while others appreciate craftsmanship and innovation. All paths lead to the same destination.

mrheadie

To each his own. That's why they sell Hyundais as well as Maybachs. Some people appreciate saving $$$ while others appreciate craftsmanship and innovation. All paths lead to the same destination.
yessir, very well put. if i didnt have the job i do making decent $, i would have the "hyundi" of tubes so i could pay my bills. but your right, it'll bring me to the same place:tiphat:

respect&peace&pot

Haha thanks dude :D The asscatcher is a weedstar like the bong,
The tower you see located in the background is a electricity tower :D , So unfortanely no kuwait here *GG*

LMAO, just messing with ya a little :D
Cool, I heard Weed Star makes great products.............could you PM me where you got them or something? Thanks man!
PS - Be cool over there in Kuwait brother! I heard tying a shirt around your head covering your eyes and face helps with the oil in the air! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts