What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyPhunk

Hi guys , I miss the budshot thread from you know where's glass forum. We had some pretty ass nugs in there. Anybody know whats up with tokecitys forums ? I have some lovely pics to share in the next few days , red penguin I remember you alwyas had some sick ass headdies.

PhillyPhunk said:
Hi guys , I miss the budshot thread from you know where's glass forum. We had some pretty ass nugs in there. Anybody know whats up with tokecitys forums ? I have some lovely pics to share in the next few days , red penguin I remember you alwyas had some sick ass headdies.

Instead of clicking on "forums" at the top of the homepage.. find the link that is for the people having problems entering (you might've been clicking the broken link). Click this and tell me if it works.. http://www.tokecity.com/forums/

Anyways, thanks for the comment. Here's a sneak peak of what I am toking this morning as well, that was one of my favorite threads. :joint:

Last edited:

persianp

Hey I'd like to share my bubs with y'all. It was a replacement for my blue dot. I am a og refugee, so I thought I'd share my penetration piece with you :wave:

Lmwfy

Too Triv said:
Hey guys, not trying to down the thread or anything....because its great.....but be carefull posting custom pieces. These pieces, if smoked by other people, could give away your identity. Just be carefull is all Im sayin....

I would post some of my glass, but I have smoked outta all my pieces with other ppl.....and I wouldnt want someone knowing who I am

Damn yo, What you got to hide? :chin:

jus chill... :joint:

persianp

Hey JH, thanks a lot, I think the bowl is pretty sick too, the lines are really tight, and there's no bleeding anywhere on it.

PhillyPhunk

Wow Red, thats insane man. Beautiful.

Im guessing its a fro from the facets ?

Please excuse my ignorance if its not.

Classy.

redpenguin,
Gorgeous Fro! NICE facet's!!

Subspace,
That dog has got to be the BEST camoflaged bong I've ever seen!
Now where do You put the weed, and which end do You hit from??

Martha S.

G

Lmwfy said:
Damn yo, What you got to hide? :chin:

jus chill... :joint:

Maybe hiding the fact of growing herb? You never know who browses this site, and my pieces are unique......someone will know its my piece and then know about the grows........not the way i'm lookin to slip up

G

5538scyumbowl.JPG

you can kinda see my piece in this pic:D

Status
Not open for further replies.