What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
ooooooooh that electroforming is SICKK and your slides are awesome, especially the Hefe and Lil B.

love the roor.de too, classy sig.

U4ic

I think you mean the Executive Model....back in the day that is how we referred to the 21 incher....

I am very glad to have moved to a nice piece from Illadelph. My only complaint is that I have broken two ash catchers, so that is an additional 3 bills in just broken shit. No way I could have afforded that in college.

by the way I am almost 38 myself and have very fond memories of the TM.

Ill kick it back even further....how about the old US Waterpipes catalog and the Capital Hill?

peace
jip

Yup thats it... Glad I bought a life time supply of stems...lol

durgamata

Luke Wilson Inline 19 Slit, Disc Slide, 10 arm perc, ice pinch. 20 Inches

Smoking Platinum Blue Dream, Prop 215 California user.

bongsmoke.jpg

dragonaut

Yeah I think that may have just been a bit of resin build up you see-hit was as smooth as always!
That said, how could I get less drag? The only thing missing from my usual set up is I lost my little glass screen for my bowl, but obviously that doesn't make a huge difference.

Goober23

attachment.php

This is my pipe. It was given to me from someone who had it given to
them, by someone who had it give to them, ect, ect.
Pictured here filled with two nice little cakes of hash :jawdrop: (Only one is visible)
and some fine New Year bud my cousin hooked me up with.
:deadxmas:

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 10
Man... I love Roors, so simple yet so elegant. Anyone know where to get one in the states? Only place I have seen is everyonedoesit, and I worry about shipping expensive glass through customs.

marv

Vaporsister

Vaporsister

My new girlfriend ! and a tiny bang ( above 250ml ) weedstar !

picture.php

picture.php

the vaporlution is comming !!!

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Dropped this joker last night from about two feet onto some thin ass industrial carpet. EHLE diffy shattered, the inline piece broke. However, the tube is 100%. Nice bong for 150 bucks.

picture.php

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nicest bong?

Nicest bong?

I'm not much of a bong person but my wife really likes them. I want to get her a new one, but I'm not quite sure what's considered the "nicest" brandname or whatever. I know Roor's are good but that's about the only company I know of, so I'm turning to the ICmager's. I need suggestions, thanks everyone.

BPJR

I don't think it is as much brand specific as material, size, shape, and bowl style.

For me I like glass, medium size, tall skinny with a nice reservoir, and a pull style bowl. I like simple glass bowls. Not the mushroom style as they can be difficult to clean and tend to be thinner glass. More of a V shape with a nice diameter hole.

Inspect glass for any imperfections- cracks or airbubbles etc....

Its all personal preference. And they all smoke a little different.

Key thing for me is it has to be glass.

(easily kept clean with 90%+ isopropyl alcohol and epsom salt)

cheers

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
A really good bong will be scientific brocacilate glase, glass on glass joints 14.4 but usually 18.8. Lots of brans out there, my PHX with pill bottle ash catcher and keck clips was about 289 or something I paid225 I think after bargaining.

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glass goes without saying, lol, would anyone consider a plastic bong to be nice?. She has a super nice bong already, but I want to get her a new one. I know there are some specific companys that make "top shelf" type bongs, but I'm just not sure what the names of them are.

Kaneh

I'm no bong expert, but I bought EHLE after reading couple recommendations. It's good german(?) quality, and suprisingly cheap...

Status
Not open for further replies.