What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capn

PICT0103.JPG

Just got this the other day.

Yota

haha yeah, its awesome. makes it so smooth..... love it. and makes what little water i do have clean for even longer. just tints it.

John Allen

Nice downstem, haven't hit one of those yet. Although the space between the male & female joints would have me looking at something different.

packvision

heres my current setup...its a 20" pure with some rasta shit and a zob 8arm tre perc ashcatcher

this is a pic of some old pieces that ended up getting broken unfortunately because i really loved big blue...it was hand blown and the frog is especially sick

W

worldwideclones

yall have some sweet glass . nice bamboo longhair , my father in law would love it :)

John Allen

Nice pure Packvision, really liking the work at the top of the tube.

My new Roor, had a similar one years ago and it's always been one of my fav's.

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
I reallllly like that blue roor with matchin slide John Allen.. I dig the logo with the lines thru it alot too... :rasta:

Heres my pipe Ive had for a very long time...I got my friend to blow it for me for 5$... And some of what Im smoking... Blue Moonshine.. :joint:

picture.php

John Allen

I reallllly like that blue roor with matchin slide John Allen.. I dig the logo with the lines thru it alot too... :rasta:

Thanks man, that blue label with the lines has always been my fav production (seen some sweet customs)roor.

Here's a better picture of the bowl and label, found the bowl soon after the bong at another shop. The dark blue also matches the sig.

IMG_2440.jpg

P.S. Sweet pipe too, five bucks is nothing (must have been for the glass). I'm really liking the big bowl, also the carb and mouth piece are perfect size.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yea man, he just made me cover the glass. Its also gold fumed so it cost a little bit of that gold coin... Check my galleries out for some more of my glass and more buds.. Thanks for kind words dude.. :Rasta:

C

cellardweller

just saw the ad for that today StrainMan..can you give us an in depth rundown on that thing?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Custom made ICmager to ICmager, Welcome Gaucho

Custom made ICmager to ICmager, Welcome Gaucho

I am a very happy member of this community. Hope everyone is smoking it up today.

picture.php

It is a very kind universe indeed.

Peace, :joint:

Ariaji

Well I'd like to show one of my bongs as well, then.
I didn't want to offer 4-5 times as much as I did, on a Hurricane, so I bought a way cheaper Weed Star version of the popular Hurricane model.

Furthermore I made this video for some people, to show it in action and tell a little about it. It's not the world's best video but it gets the job done :)
There's a little peek of my grow in there too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWWiJNXizYo

Status
Not open for further replies.