Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

lol what do you mean again?

LOL...Your memory needs some improvement Mr. Tony...I'll jar it for you...

It is German just so you know the facts...:D

The crown on it is not. I was told this by two sources, as they showed me a pic of it before it was even posted for sale on tc.....

Well my understanding is that they are being shipped from Europe...now unless the crown is being shipped overseas...I don't think that sounds very realistic..

Would you like me to find out for you?
edited to add...not being sarcastic at all...would be more than happy to write to Roor and find out myself...

Pictures from .de courtesy of schwallinsall... I'll be glad to send him over here if you'd like to embarrass yourself more...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...So quit with the BS...

Thanks for all the compliments guys on the Eusheen/Revere vase... It's only been used once,...and that was from a request for a milkshot on a different Forum. It will get used again on special occasions...
Cheers!!

H

heavy dank nugg

Where can I get one of those??? Do they sell them online? My buddy had one of those pipes back in the day but I could never figure out where he got it.
i got mine while visiting canada in a little place called the corner garbagecan..... lol no seriously nice pieces everyone+
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

heavy dank nugg....LOL....Nice can!! :D I have to admit to using those myself on the odd occasion...

Nice glow in dark N3rd slide Capn...

You know the funny thing is I actually prefer smoking joints...out of the thinnest paper available...glass is more of a hobby for me...and an appreciation for the art...

H

heavy dank nugg

heavy dank nugg....LOL....Nice can!! :D I have to admit to using those myself on the odd occasion...

Nice glow in dark N3rd slide Capn...

You know the funny thing is I actually prefer smoking joints...out of the thinnest paper available...glass is more of a hobby for me...and an appreciation for the art...
im glad you apriceiate my sense of humor..... i heard there was alot of drama here so i just wanted to lighten it up

areUkind

the little blue one is for something special!. . .

Attachments

• DCP_1566.jpg
    DCP_1566.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DCP_1567.jpg
    DCP_1567.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 9
  • DCP_1568.jpg
    DCP_1568.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DCP_1569.jpg
    DCP_1569.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 8
L

LolaGal

WooHoo! Free Glass Bong in Mailbox! My Lucky Day!

WooHoo! Free Glass Bong in Mailbox! My Lucky Day!

I need to look up all the details, but this is my new piece I got today!

It's 16 inches, glass on glass with a quad diffused downstem, and some nice Ice Catchers.

I think it is called the Rasta Lazy Boy!

I gotta love my glass store, they give the best freebies! AND, I ain't bought nothing since 4/20! Big Ups to My fave glass store! Mad Respect going to Ya!
picture.php

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
:bongsmi:I WANT that bong Lola!!! I went to Jamaica and fell in love (with Jamaica)...met so many cool Rastas' there. I would love to have a piece like that. :bongsmi:

L

LolaGal

:bongsmi:I WANT that bong Lola!!! I went to Jamaica and fell in love (with Jamaica)...met so many cool Rastas' there. I would love to have a piece like that. :bongsmi:

It hits great! I can't wait to try some ice in it! And it has a big bowl, but the hole is tiny so you can do one hitters easily without using a glass filter!

Check your rep! ;)

L

LolaGal

say what?

OK, I think this is how to explain it to ya Mr. Tony:

1) The glass piece that goes into the water is called a "downstem".
2) The holes in the downstem, to break up the air bubbles into smaller bubbles are called "diffused" downstems.
3) Since there are 4 holes in the glass downstem or 4 diffusers, I referred to it as "Quad", meaning four.

So it's a glass on glass quad diffused downstem.

4) Mr. Tony is just jealous cuz I got such a cool FREE Bong!

Play nice Mr. Tony, this is for everybody here! Not just the Glass Heads! Move over for my Trailer Park Glass.....
:biglaugh:

Mr. Tony

Veteran
when something is diffused it means it's gone through water ( when were talking about bongs)

for example when you have a tripple perc, that means the smoke passes through 3 chambers of water, like your big beaker bottom bong.

If we went by your explanation my roor would be like 21 times diffused which it is not.

not jealous

I love how i don't post in here for a week and i'm met with such animosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts