Veteran
Not my piece, but I was very lucky to try a big big blow....:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

Soooooo good :joint:

Get down on your knees...hehe

P :smoke:

Ryu

Hey Paddi, been looking at the illy precoolers plenty recently, love the anti splashback design

Was it a 14 or 18mm joint and does it create too much drag to clear?

Thanks man, your doing thew research for me, looks fun :)

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My pimp bowl...

My pimp bowl...

Taste, what's that? Bet you can't break it.

picture.php

picture.php

P.S- I don't have to deal with scavengers ;o)

Capn

Oh wow...Looks like there's still some unburnt weed in that piece. Did u cut it open for the pic? or does the resin hold it together?

love?

Glad to see the thread back on track, here's my bong:

picture.php

It's a RooR Blue 250 with a diffuser and an activated carbon adaptor. I've also replaced the bowl with a smaller one than what it came with.

When I bought it I just wanted some cheap bong that would be easy to clean. I was planning to buy a better bong later on...

But after getting a diffuser and an activated carbon adapter I've been so pleased with it that I think I'll just spend the money somehow else and stick with this bong until it breaks.

Next to the bong is the best invention I've seen in recent times. A rubber ashtray! No need to worry about breakage or even annoying noises when hitting your glass pieces on it. I bought it from a local store but I think you can even get them from Amazon if someone is interested. It's made by a company called Suck UK.

Capn

R u sure thats a 250? looks like a 100. I believe we have the same peice. It is a great little bong! I love mine. I think the only thing that would improve on it, would be an inline a/c.

Capn

That picture looks like its to scale! When I hold my bong up to it on my screen, it's the same exactly dimensions. Crazy!

love?

I'm not absolutely sure. It's about 31cm tall, how tall is your 100?

Whether or not the picture is to scale depends on the size of your screen. But pretty funny/cool that it happens to be the same size. :)

pack a bowl

yo katoic i think you and me are mixed up. You got a piece worth of my beasters and i got glass worthy of your headies, lets trade nugs, HAHA! Seriously man, that shit is hanus. lol.

hades i like the honey comb goin on... the weird blues in it make me wonder what color it is.

Mr.Hades

yo katoic i think you and me are mixed up. You got a piece worth of my beasters and i got glass worthy of your headies, lets trade nugs, HAHA! Seriously man, that shit is hanus. lol.

hades i like the honey comb goin on... the weird blues in it make me wonder what color it is.

haha thanks!

I was told it was actually a new color when I got in a couple years back...

It actually flips from blue-green to greenish with a reflection of red... Its a crazy dichrotic type color I must say which can only truely be shown in person. haha I do love the piece though, the white and cobalt glass really give it a dope touch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts