What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Probably wouldn't be the best idea for you. In that instance I would choose glass or grow, not both. At least, not both, in a production type situation.

Mr. Tony and RH are in school and can't, so this is where they post the most frequently. However, I also had a rental banging when I was in school.

RooR Head, spends his cash on glass. If it were me, I would take it, and rent a house somewhere, and fill it full of Casey Jones!

Different Strokes for Different Folks.

I used to spend silly amounts of money on JBDs, however, when I started to grow way back when, all funds went into that.

I need to post a group shot of all my 40-50 pieces.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I hear ya. I was going to post a few of my older ceramic grafix tubes, numbered pieces, very nice works of art in my opinion, but after that mess there was no way in hell. Last thing I need to do is give some elitist an excuse to attack me for trying to post a legitimate addition to a thread they are trying to control/derail to suit their own purposes.

I thought you said you were going to quit posting in here.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Mr. Tony and RH are in school and can't, so this is where they post the most frequently. However, I also had a rental banging when I was in school.

Not worth the risk in the town I'm in.

Really bobby, you gotta throw me flak for wanting to wait till I have the means to do it safely and correctly?

and as far as genetics collecting go, well that will start rather soon for me, and I'm not talking hermie bag seeds....

pack a bowl

My crappy old glassware isn't even worthy of showing here.

I talked to Gypsy, the official answer here is...
There will be a glassware forum only IF a glassware company wishes to advertise on ICmag. Without a sponsor for the forum, it's just not going to happen.

Sooo...if any of you glass blowers are interested, please contact Gypsy.

Meanwhile folks, please try to stay civilized here. This isn't a thread for people to be bashing each others glassware. :dueling:

why would any glassblower waste their money when that money could go to sponsoring a more successful glass related forum such as toke city?

it isn't like glassblowers are pissing cash and have enough to advertise with. and if they do have that cash, chances are they don't need to waste it advertising on ICmag.

:fsu:

JohnnyATL

Veteran
thats dumb, they dont have a sponser for the munchie and music shit unless twinkies and sony smoke on the dl.

I dont see why they cant just add a little glass subforum

Mr. Tony

Veteran
That comment about having a glass blower sponsor a forum on ic mag:laughing:.

man this could have been one of the best canna site on the web if the had more than a thread to talk about glass.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea, a glass blower probably couldn't do good here. You only have tens of thousands of smokers, a lot from the States with no where to buy anything.

This place could be worth a mint to a glass blower with a good product line....

Tony, this is the largest and best canna site on the web.

As for the bickering, everyone's been warned twice now. The next step will be to lock the thread if people only want to argue. Some of you aren't making a very good case for a sub forum.....

pack a bowl

apparently you dont understand how the glass scene works than. some things are easier said than done.

p.s. theres actually plenty of new websites to buy things now. and where did that start? oh yea, toke city. the forum you go to for glass.. the one that will never be topped, for glass.

i think ic mag holds down the spot for growing / seed distribution for sure though. All the more reason i'd rather be tighter to TC than IC though (for legal reasons)

P.D.S

picture.php

its alittle dirty but im sure budburns (the artist) wont mind

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
apparently you dont understand how the glass scene works than. some things are easier said than done.

p.s. theres actually plenty of new websites to buy things now. and where did that start? oh yea, toke city. the forum you go to for glass.. the one that will never be topped, for glass.

i think ic mag holds down the spot for growing / seed distribution for sure though. All the more reason i'd rather be tighter to TC than IC though (for legal reasons)

I guess you can probably enlighten me why TC is better than IC for legal reasons? Where are the servers for TC located?

pack a bowl

thats just a personal opinion. i feel like if any website is going down next it'd be IC simply b/c of the amount of people that come here. and come here for growing info.

tc has its growing info but in the end seems more like a place for people who smoke come to talk.

i've just always been a little paranoid after OG died... did anyone ever see that coming b/c i didn't and it caught me by total surprise.

i understand the idea of hosting your websites in safe countries also, but in the end i dunno how much it truly makes a diff.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OG went down because they were located within the borders of Canada. The RCMP had access to them through warrants.

The IC servers are located in a Country that is pot friendly and where it's legal. I don't know about the servers at TC. Maybe you should ask them where their servers are located if you are concerned with security?

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Not worth the risk in the town I'm in.

Really bobby, you gotta throw me flak for wanting to wait till I have the means to do it safely and correctly?

and as far as genetics collecting go, well that will start rather soon for me, and I'm not talking hermie bag seeds....

bagseed or home made genetics down count in my collection.

Not throwing you flak, you have taken it out of context, because a bunch of shit was deleted.

I was basically saying this is a growing forum, and the glass thread is basically 5-6 posters...

C

cellardweller

Bobby..quick..throw up that pic of your glass collection before this thread is locked down for good!

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Got a few more at my other place.
picture.php

Each one has a story...

picture.php

:abduct:

Got a few more laying around in odd areas, and a few at the other house. My JBD is at the other house. Keeps me from using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts