What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooR HeaD

cool man thats a pretty cool lil lock u got their so how much do u sell those to shops 4? if u dont mind me asking! bro im not sayin u r a bad blower and im not sayin u cant blow that slide all im sayin is to b able to blow that slide to perfection like lee did thats all down the road i would hope u could blow that or u would bwasteing your time ya know. that slide was actually some of his first slides he ever blew the lee imt hinkin of buyin is actually the owners of headin to hertel hes selling it cause he said he needs a lil extra cahs right now he said. and how long do u think lee blew glass till he was able to just support himself of blowing glass?

as of bearclaw ive heard about that color you wee talkin about why was it stopped? as of that claw i posted dude thats like my favorite pieace ive ever seen i love the pendant work ifu know what i mean. and yea man i may talk about lee alot but thats becausei could get his work i cant get claw unless i drive 8 hours. but at the end of the day claw is my favorite blower!

swishaman

give me a few months and i could make that slide, i've been just getting into line work... it's relatively simple, just takes some practice.

that claw is blasted then melted smooth, its basically what sling does except that one has lots of depth. my favorite claw piece is a big white satin piece, looks badass... especialy since that color was discountiued.

all slides arnt really prodo, persay.. it depends on the person's skill set imo.

Unless it's a slide made for a headie piece.

Otherwise, slides are pretty much the Spoons of the glass tube world. Look at Salts recent work, minus a select few, most of them are pretty out there... and not in a good way IMO. I think he just got bored.

But yeah, slides are pretty much prodo. They're genius in fact... minimal glass, and the person looking to buy a slide in the first place, doesn't have to pick from 150 slides in 5 big glass display cases. They're usually at the shop looking for a slide in the first place. IDK...it's just supply and demand..

Not too many people blow slides, or quality slides, so the demand for sick slides will be higher than supply for awhile I think... they arent like spoons, where the same spoon can sit on the same shelf for 8 months, surrounded by countless other spoons. At least where I go, the slides are in separate cases, and there's never more than say 40-50, and thats being generous.

So yeah, IMO, unless you have a slide custom made, or an artist blows on specifically to match a certain piece, then every slide is prodo work...

no Roor - I asked him to let me know if he had any salt/morgan slides that are the older style, but in a color scheme that would be easily matched to another tube. still waiting for reply.. want one, but not sure I want to drop 120 on a salt bowl, for a $150 bluedot. so if I do get one, it has to be easily matched to other tubes...

Look familiar? This is why I want a Salt bowl.... they are sooooooo heavily Tool influenced... Me and Salt would be bestest of bros

00765.jpg

saltslide32-14mm.jpg

aenima_eye.jpg

RooR HeaD

Bad news man SALT NUMBER 32 IS SOLD! IT SOLD THE FIRST DAY HE PUT IT UP ON THE SITE HE SAID! i was gonna buy it for my toro a 100% then found out it was sold he said sorry he has to update the site he has a bunch of new salt he told me.

yea at the headshop i go to the slides r all in one spot as well! from blowers like mers,ak was but they dont deal with him no more, fro,hefe i think,alex k type stuff and then a bunch of other blowers i dont really look at that case. cause all the real nice slides r in the blowers section in a different case. like jason lee the one slide they have is with all his other work like my spoon! same with mnp, ea, and one other guy u guys would know him prolly im not a fan so i dont remember his name.

im might get the only jlee slide or a mnp maybe BUT THE mnps r not crazy hot they r rather weird for his work!

RooR HeaD

they have a 2000 dollor big mnp they got 4 medium small dry pieaces that r 350 their cool but not his sick work its those full color pipes he did. and they have a couple slides like the the drys. i want the 2g one so bad i told the owner if he ever wants to sell it for a 1000 bucks ill buy it. he knows me so if that ever happens ill b the happiest person in the world.

RooR HeaD

the small drys r like this mnp stuff i hate it compared to his all out shit!
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img171012_Bit_o_Color_Img171012_january_.asp
carlson mnp colab absolutely sick!
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img212143_Carlson_Vs._MNP_2009_Img212143.asp
i could get this mnp slide! to plain for a mnp at least to me.
pakoh mnp collab
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img103271_MNP_vs._pakoh_Img103271_DCP_60.asp
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img179223_micros_Img179223_DSC03467.JPG.asp
This might b the 2000 dollor mnp if not its very similar to this
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img99434_Lightning_Img99434_may_glass_0.asp
my favorite mnp i would buy this in a hear beat no matter how much!
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img215688_Skagit_Img215688_DSCN1287.JPG.asp
i love his dark earthy colors! hes the only blower that 9 out of 10 times makes my jaw dropp!

Toob

IMG_74842.jpg

a/c and bub attachment arent mine. How crazy is the jlee slide at the shop by you RH? what colors is it? do you think theres any sick bowls thatd match my new toro at that shop by u roorhead? I pmd you a link to some more salt for sale. Im thinking of picking up this hefe bowl with a retti window

002.jpg

Chameleon glass typhoon. Simple and effective. Best bubbler I've ever used. Has very tiny holes blown into each orb in the glass handle which mixes cool air as you take your hit. Hits strong yet amazingly smooth! I'll never use another, unless of course I break it :)

Mr. Tony

Veteran

probably my favorite claw bub.

reversal sherly on the left was my first attempt at stacking reversals.. it isn't thaaaaaaaaaat hard... tiny consuming tho.

I like that sherly, you down to make a custom piece?

how much are they charging on there MNP's? and what types of pieces?

Lets see you glass.

Im thinking of picking up this hefe bowl with a retti window

Lol I was gonna cop that bowl, nice pick up.

if i may ask what did you not like about the circulator
Chameleon glass typhoon. Simple and effective. Best bubbler I've ever used. Has very tiny holes blown into each orb in the glass handle which mixes cool air as you take your hit. Hits strong yet amazingly smooth! I'll never use another, unless of course I break it :)

Lol shit like this makes me bust over laughing. all those holes do is give you a super airy hit, nothing more.

pack a bowl

tony send me a pm.

im not touching unobtanium for a while. this shit has cracks all over it, so i guess i'll have to keep it.

not sure if i like the darker colors bordering the clear but when you smoke em up they show better than bright colors would.

282nlsw.jpg

Toob

awsome work pack a bowl. Cant wait to start on the torch myself once im in a new pad with a garage.

Tony, I didnt like the circulator cuz i just felt it had a lil more drag to it then the fixed stems to arms, plus it made the same sorta noise clearing as my old PHX did andd that brought back bad memories. Im lovin this 7-13.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
wow those are damn near perfect.

deppe's work is cool but he charges an arm and a leg, My buddy wanted a 3 section dry from him.... 500 a section.

a deppe slide in dementia stickered at $799.99 for a slide...

L

Lune TNS

Nothing crazy, straight toro with an inline ac.. some kksc and pure kush in her right now...

Honestly, I wanted to get something cooler... but money spent on equipment is always better than money spent on glass...

Status
Not open for further replies.