What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Yeah I've seen some of the cowboy illa collabs in person.

I think Illa pays good attention to details in their super high end customs but not their regular production products, so i don't support them.

I think I might cop one of those super mini percs, if my buddy in LA will pick it up and ship it to me.

then I'll have a mini straight and a micro perc. then i'd wanna work on my slide game. maybe a strobel and EA. I have an old school royal/fumetech push slide with opal handle i need to get fixed ( room mate broke the joint but paid me so it's all good)

Nice Bubbler RooR HeaD....That's a killer piece!!

Hey Mr Tony...Is that the Wicked Sands mini perc? I want one of those real bad... Definitely a cool bong...I mean waterpipe...LOL!

do people actually buy that. and i bet your right tony that doesnt look german not as clean as a de or thats what i see.

It is German just so you know the facts...and yes...hehe...there are those of us that will buy it...
Not really understanding all the hate, but that's cool...guess you all got to vent it somewhere... :D

Toob

new freek bowl and worked trashcatcher, pics tomorrow, so clean. Nice bub roorhead. i like the opal

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran

Toob

8 arm trashcatcher and freek bowl

freekIMG_1245.jpg

freekIMG_1253.jpg

freekIMG_1246.jpg

H

herbal essences

Are there any places to get some nice bongs? other then everyonedoesit or that other website thats just like it?

shadow

I feel like this is a better place to ask this question than TC (so I don't get flamed to all hell, then probably banned for it), but what is different about a trashcatcher than an ash catcher?

Sick glass to everyone by the way. Can't wait until I can get something cool.

Showmeglass

Just a few srobel pieces here.

Below is a couple of pictures of a slide Dave Srobel put his name in for me. This is the first slide he has ever done this on at the time he did this one. It was a gift to me with the full order.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I feel like this is a better place to ask this question than TC (so I don't get flamed to all hell, then probably banned for it), but what is different about a trashcatcher than an ash catcher?

Sick glass to everyone by the way. Can't wait until I can get something cool.

A trash catcher is just what Toro calls their ash catchers that feature multiple arms.

Are there any places to get some nice bongs? other then everyonedoesit or that other website thats just like it?

Dude...Go back a page or two and start from there...2 to be exact...

Nice set up Toob...:D
Like Mr Tony said...that brain marble is FAT!!

Great looking slides Showmeglass... I like Strobel's work!!!

RooR HeaD

shwo me glass u love your strobel shit i noticed u have more of his work over any other blower on the sight thats cool its all preference. ive seen a nasty strobel bong it was the night and day bong was pretty cool dark blue for night and white blue for day and then all the fish marbels u would love it my boy actually owns a strobel tube ive used it not bad needs a better diffuser in my eyes.

im not hateing mid life on that roor but that shit is ugly as all hell the toke city label ruins everythign about it its sad that people would buy a bong just cause its a german roor with a toke city label on it. u can buy that for 1100 or u can buy this for cheaper. now tell me which one u would buy and if u still think thats a good bong. its a rip off bet ninja is behind it. that dude is a fucking loser on a power trip like no other.
http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...cemaster_50__Son_Of_Ziggy.cfm?iProductID=5142
so u can get this for way cheaper and its twice as sick!

RooR HeaD

This is what a thousand plus dollor roor should look like!

51059IMG_0124.JPG

see the swan lol
51059IMG_1502.JPG

i love reductions on roors check out how sexy the hippy looks with milk really shows the reductions well.
picture.php

tony u said u like reductions right?

and real nice setup on that toro!

Mr. Tony

Veteran
im not hateing mid life on that roor but that shit is ugly as all hell the toke city label ruins everythign about it its sad that people would buy a bong just cause its a german roor with a toke city label on it. u can buy that for 1100 or u can buy this for cheaper. now tell me which one u would buy and if u still think thats a good bong. its a rip off bet ninja is behind it. that dude is a fucking loser on a power trip like no other.

no shit, they are using the money they make to put back into the site.

lol collect-ability. I remember when the TC ehle came out it was like 6-700 and afterwards people couldn't get $400 for them....

It is German just so you know the facts...and yes...hehe...there are those of us that will buy it...
Not really understanding all the hate, but that's cool...guess you all got to vent it somewhere... :D

The crown on it is not. I was told this by two sources, as they showed me a pic of it before it was even posted for sale on tc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.