What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooR HeaD

actually have a overall 3.3 gpa for 3 years of college so u can call me a retard but i have never not got a A in english for college. so yea try again and bro your grows r not joesmoes your pics dont impress me ive seen better in person and thats with out u playing with your pics to upgrade them! and see liike my last post to your dumb ass i dont need to go telling the whole world i grow if i wanted to do that ill just turn myself in now. u can brag all u want and say u grow weed and i dont but only i know the truth that question. so hey man whenu end up in jail cause u tell the wrong person u grow weed ill b the one telling i told u so!

and your a true marijuana grower here right man mr bad ass the dude who grows weeed like everyother person on this website bro your a white dude who listens to wutang your prolly 20 years old and post pics of your BROTHERS CROPS!enjoy life man cause when u end up in a jail cell next to a guy named nasty nate the only thing your gonna be doing is sucking dick! thank the snithc who fucked u cause u told another person u grow weed your the type of kid if u came around my crowd and braged like that your house would be empty in a week we love kids like u free weed and grow lights r always nice! let me know were u live next and address as well come brag to my friends see what happens.

RooR HeaD

and hey man if u want me to copyh and paste like yourself and lie to fell better about my self i could only a wu tang gangster could grow weed like that! MAybe if u ever hit joesmoes level people might actually respect you but that will never happen all your drybud has way to much leaves left on lern how to trim buddy! maybe your weed would look good!

RooR HeaD

http://media.miaminewtimes.com/florida-marijuana-grow-houses.1601418.36.jpg
http://blog.mlive.com/saginawnews_impact/2008/04/large_JNS.MarijuanaRaid2.jpg

Hey guys check out my amazing grow im the fucking man i grow the best weed ever i tell any and everyone and brag every day in and out to look cool tlo my grow buddys who think roors suck and spend every last second masterbateing to my plants.

you truely have me laughing man U R TO COOL FOR SCHOOL MAN U MUST B SO PROUD OF YOURSELF U LEARNED HOW TO COPY AND PASTE YOUR FRIENDS GROWS!

CTSV=TO COOL FOR SCHOOL!

RooR HeaD

BY THE WAY EVERY SINGLE PIEACE OF GLASS U OWN IS A PIEACE OF SHIT I USE TO BUY PIPES LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL WHEN I ONLY HAD 50 DOLLORS TO MY NAME. MAYBE U SHOULD BUY A DECENT PIEACE AND TEHN WILL TALK HEADIES MY CHEAPEST HEADIE EQUALS THE PRICE OF EVERY SHITY PIPE U HAVE THEIR SO I OWN ONE SICK PIEACE U OWN 20 WORTLESS PIEACES ILL TAKE THE ONE HOT JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TRUE GLASS OWNER WOULD.

C

CTSV

actually i have never not got a A in english for college.

Oh my god. That is classic!

As far as trimming. I like to keep the fan leaves on, to protect the crystals underneath... Personal preference.

TRUE GLASS OWNER WOULD.

Opposed to a FALSE glass owner?

U LEARNED HOW TO COPY AND PASTE YOUR FRIENDS GROWS!

So you are saying, my diary is all cut and paste, and not mine?
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=102910

1ManGrow

BY THE WAY EVERY SINGLE PIEACE OF GLASS U OWN IS A PIEACE OF SHIT I USE TO BUY PIPES LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL WHEN I ONLY HAD 50 DOLLORS TO MY NAME. MAYBE U SHOULD BUY A DECENT PIEACE AND TEHN WILL TALK HEADIES MY CHEAPEST HEADIE EQUALS THE PRICE OF EVERY SHITY PIPE U HAVE THEIR SO I OWN ONE SICK PIEACE U OWN 20 WORTLESS PIEACES ILL TAKE THE ONE HOT JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TRUE GLASS OWNER WOULD.

Dude not trying to be an ass but smoke a bowl or bong and maybe chill..You guys have been going back and forth for 2 pages...

This topic is to post glass right??Lets get back to doing that instead of the High School smack talk...

We are all adults here or we all should be..Lets try to get this back to Pieces...

C

CTSV

My glass might be "shit", but my weed kicks the shit out of your commercial. But I guess the bong matters more, not the weed...right?
picture.php

Bubba Kush
Roor Kid: Do you have a Jerome Baker? I do. They kick the snot out of a Roor. Old school son. I got glass older then the company Roor.

C

CTSV

maybe u can tell me were u live so i can pickup some free weed why yuor gone!

your the type of kid if u came around my crowd and braged like that your house would be empty in a week we love kids like u free weed and grow lights r always nice! let me know were u live next and address as well come brag to my friends see what happens.

:fsu:

So not only are you a pussy who does not grow, you and your boys like to rob other grows?

Wow. Intelligence and a kind heart.
51923DSCN1687.JPG

Enjoy being a thief Roor Head.

1ManGrow

:fsu:

So not only are you a pussy who does not grow, you and your boys like to rob other grows?

Wow. Intelligence and a kind heart.

Yeah I agree with that...Don't be surprised when you or your boys are laid up in a hospital or body bag...Thats a great way to get an ass kickin...

Thief !!!

C

CTSV

Somebody fucked up...

Thanks for even mentioning my name in the same sentence, with a master like JoeSchmoe.

Toob

roor heads not helpin roors cause sayin stupid stuff like hes down to rob chill growers like CTSV. although ctsv no need to hate on all roor owners. I own 2 roors. German roors are priced fairly in venice (260$) for a nice 2 ft bent neck beaker with a custom artwork bowl isnt bad. I have artwork peices as well, the only thing i think is realllllly crucial is a roor downstem, stick that thing in a 50 dollar single chamber bong and youve got a bong that hits like a top quality piece. RooRs are awsome and diffuse the smoke amazingly, but thats all thanks to the 20$ roor diffusers that kick ass, so if u dont wana throw down the cash for a roor, just get one of those aand stick it in any glass bong. Only lame thing about roor is custom art roors are taxed. mine cost 5 hundy. I still think its worth it so no1 should give me shit for wanting to hit the bong i feel works best for me, long as i dont hate on what their using to medicate.

C

CTSV

I did exactly what you said toob. I bought a WS and will get a 18.8 roor diffuser when they are back in stock.

I think Roors are great, but there is other glass out there. People don't post pieces in here, because of these three stooges. Who gives a shit, If all my spoons were under 30 bucks. I smoke em till they are clogged and buy another.

Point is, this is the "Post your piece" thread, not the "Roor" thread. Yet it is monopolized by kids who think they are hot shit because they own 3 Roor bongs. Big fucking deal.

I realize I perpetuated the argument. However, Roor Kid, straight up threatened me. Speaking of, is this thread moderated.

I take a huge risk, like most here, and I also give out cuts for free, and I am spending a lot in the 4/20 auction. This twerp buys Buffalo commercial, and smokes it out of his overpriced bong, and then has the nerve to say he will rob me.

Fuck him.

E-thug.jpg

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I tried to just stop it and start posting glass.

ctsv- I bet you can taste your weed real well with all that dirty prodo...

SemperAltus

I hate cleaning pieces. I just go and buy a new one.

Thanks for the tip, I usually use ISO. I'll use it for my Weed Star I just ordered!:nanana:

ya man look into it, better than iso and like i said you can just drop it in a container leave it soaking pull it out and clean it with warm water and it literally takes a minute... you most def. be happier :yeahthats

C

CTSV

Those are some sick looking tubes Che. Nice and clean.

Mr Tony, don't hurt your arm, patting yourself on the back. And yes, my weed tastes great. Best way to taste it, is a new "prodo" (dumb slang) with a perfect size nug in it, so you don't have to rupture any of the globes, losing terpene goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts