What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your Gueriila Gold Cultivars

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Great shots ! So much frost on those pictures it looks like winter came early !
GG is my favourite outdoor strain, I've been growing it since 04. Every season it proves it's name - it's really early and the buds are worth far more than gold :D:yes:
Some of my best shots :

reddy1

ICMag Donor
wow. can't wait till next season. GG seems like a great breeding tool. anyone hybridizing with long flowering sativas?

zappa66

This year I poped a pack of GG#5 and Greens Mix:
1014775.jpg

1014779.jpg

1014780.jpg

1014783.jpg

1014840.jpg

1014843.jpg

1014845.jpg

1014846.jpg

1014849.jpg

1014851.jpg

got about 11oz...very potent, sleepy stuff.

V

vod

My earliest 2010 ManitobaMedicineGuerillaGold x BangiHazePurpureaTicinensis on 14th of August:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She got hit by an ugly, rainy August and I've lost about a third or maybe a quarter to mold.
Her later sisters yielded from 50g to 100g dry on a 1m high plant. Pretty nice plants and yield, but stupid strong bud, not to my liking. Destroyed me. One of 5 was nice though.

hamstring

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Bluebonic x GG3
Great rebar structure and 3/4lb per plant. Sorry no bud pics but this is all around good weed.

M

michael68

Great stuff guys. What's the background of GG, is there ruderalis?

And do you think it could finish early and handle a hot environment or no?

B

Brad

Man i miss my old buddy silverback, he was one of the best:tiphat: his opinions really meant alot to me....RIP bud

38268silverback_071.jpg

silverback said:
I have been so impresseds with Congolese X Guerilla Gold by BreederBrad2, that I wanted to look into other crosses using GG and discovered that there must be quite a few. Im hoping members will post up pics of whatever Guerilla Gold pics or pics of their GG crosses right here in one spot for a reference.

While i havent seen other crosses, IMHO im not sure how any cross could compare to the quality of Congolese x GG. Look at this plant on Sept. 16:

It was planted very late and still reached 4', wonderful pungent scent, excellent yield, sticky, frosty potent as hell bud that will be done by sept 21. This plant has to be at the top of the heap for these crosses or any other for that matter. Ive grown 9 or more commercial strains this year, and this plant outperformed every strain in every category including potency. To finish so early and be of such quality, this is the one of the best performing plants ive grown in some time. Excellent hybird. AAA-*****

Sickleg

I keep hearing everywhere that GG #3 is the best GG to grow. Does anyone know the finishing time on this strain or if any other GG finish earlier?

Puffster

gg#2 is quite a bit earlier than GG#3, but I think the mold resistance on #3 is a bit better. Potency wise gg#3 supposedly wipes the floor with #2 though.

all depends on your climate mate.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's my GG contribution.

I can't tell you which (#) number it was, but it was done by Sept. Big thick arms, that lead to some mold formation (mold is a huge issue around these parts) but the early harvest was certainly a plus. Decent production and ok smoke.

easy

Man i miss my old buddy silverback, he was one of the best:tiphat: his opinions really meant alot to me....RIP bud...

So true, he was a pure gem. I've spent many hours reviewing his past postings. Always seemed better to learn from those that know, then those that think they know... silverback really knew his shit, but never stopped wanting to learn and improve... he seemed to always be amongst a circle that felt likewise.

I think about him almost every time I visit the icmag. Sure wish he was still around.

Last edited:
whats up with all these empty looking spots??? i hope they got filled up good after the first year testers....

some of you look to be in super nice open spots, why the fuck arent they full???

keep em low and youll be rockin it..

ive done 100 plant spots that u can see on google maps and never got ripped or busted...

this season im gonna be trying for alot.. ill be opening my thread soon.. i popped 120 purple sage x ak48. and ill be throwing out afgani and m39 as well..
good luck happy har vest

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
now that breederbrad is now selling seeds here i figured it would be safe to bump this :D

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW esbe those afghan slam x guerilla gold looks great!!!

i got some seeds some time ago from Greens its lable Geurillia Gold (Greens)2008
dont know if it is GG #2 ore GG #3 ore other? Greens please help ore some else knows lol

love too too grow them next summer

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks i know he dont grow no more lets hoop he pop up
will try them next outdoor grow
peace LBH

EDIT .. i remember i think they where autoflowering GG (he had a few only and i keep asking lol)

Last edited: