What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your Greenhouse

Attachments

• june19, greenhouse.JPG
    june19, greenhouse.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 47

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Building mine like a tank. I think imgoing to finish off the roof with pvc. 12' x 7' l w. Don't know how tall I will make it though.

sprinkl

Veteran
I first saw this €60 greenhouse as a temporary solution until I got a 'real' greenhouse with clear glass. But I'm starting to get fond of them. It's not heavy duty, after the first year my first specimen collapsed and I could only rebuilt it to 2/3 its size because the connectors were broken, got a new one for this year, its no longer in the middle of the garden where it gets battered by the wind so I think it'll outlast the previous one. But even then, €60 every 2 years is not bad for a 3x2m greenhouse... If I'd do this for 20 years it'd still only cost me €600 which can't buy me a decent glass house of that size.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Space Case

Veteran
Here is mine...

Attachments

• IMG_5689.jpg
    IMG_5689.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 66

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
one of four we are rocking, each one is different and has their own little style. and one we just retrofitted with DE lights, but here is the only pic i have for now. 22 x 200 gal pots in a 24x80. original plan was to do single large plants and shoot for 3-4 a plant, but really theres space in there for 5 a pot. but sheriff gave us a hassle and we had to yank the plants, but replanted with 4 clones per pot in late july and pulled around 2.5-3 per 200.

picture.php

stinky

Love all the greenhouses! It has been a few years since I have grown in a greenhouse but I just got a new greenhouse up. Measures about 12 X 20 with a 12 foot center. Will post a few pics soon. Can somebody give any pros and cons of using pots or planting directly into soil? Hand water or drip system? And any good method for avoiding the dreaded bud worm? Here are a couple plants from the last greenhouse.

stinky

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Ditched the carport greenhouse, eh? Ha!

Impressive upgrade, doublejj! I loved your old threads and I'm glad to see you're still doing your thing, but in a bigger way. Those plants look awesome.

HB.

stinky

Here is a picture of my second PVC greenhouse. First one was back in 2007? Clones were started a couple months ago and had a backyard light keeping them from flowering. I would LOVE any advice on plant counts, running a larger number of smaller plants or getting some larger smart pots and trying for a handful of larger plants.

All medical grow. Cannabis saved my life. No shit.

stinky
picture.php

picture.php

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
those bud worms come from moths..once moths are spotted start spraying cat killer green bottle..its a bacterial stuff so no chems involved..think its BT....yeehaw

Stoned, how late in flower do you think you can spray that cat killer without adverse effects on your quality? The forest is stripped bare of leaves from Caterpillars and my plants would be also if I wasn't picking them off for 3x a day with hand water multifeeding coco. I know the moths will be coming when I go in to forced flower, literally raining shit right now unreal. Also I was curious what you thought about using 2 mill construction plastic from Home Depot for a three-month Greenhouse cover. I'll break into the piggy bank for the real stuff if my yield and quality will go up here in New England. Thanks.