What's new

Post Your Favorate Home Cooked Meal Recipes

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
The shrimp, pineapple, and mayo are out of place to me.

Replace with sausage, green pepper, and more sauce or veggies.

You guys have to go to amazingribs.com for the best ribs ever,no bs.I searched and searched for good rib recipes and stopped when I found this.basic run down,put on the rub,smoke ribs with hickory for 2 hrs or so(depends),then put ribs in tightly covered foil pan with 1 cup apple juice for no more than 30-40 min,remove ribs and put back on smoker.take the apple juice with all the spices and rib drippins and reduce by half,then add 1/4 to 1/2 cup maple syrup and 1-2 tsp lousiana hot sauce.brush ribs,eat.more to it than this,but make sure to use their meatheads magic dust rub recipe,sauce is called rib candy.don't miss out.

eddie.saw

Croc Pot Cabbage Rolls :joint:

Croc Pot Cabbage Rolls :joint:

2 lbs. ground beef
3/4 c. cooked rice
1 lg. egg
1 onion, chopped fine
1/2 tsp. salt & pepper
1 large head of cabbage
1 can of tomato paste
1 can condensed tomato soup
1 can (14.5 ounces) tomatoes
1 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper

Remove leaves from head of cabbage gently, trying to keep whole. Scald these in boiling salt water just long enough to wilt. Take and set these on paper towels to cool. Prepare meat mixture in a large bowl; add rice, onion, egg, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well. Place about 1/4 cup meat mixture in center of each leaf; fold in sides and roll ends over meat; secure with wooden toothpicks. Place in Crock Pot. Combine tomato soup, tomato paste, tomatoes, salt, and pepper; pour over cabbage rolls. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours. I usually add the excess cabbage, too.