What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your Dried Bud Shots Here!!

radium-

I've notice nobody really posts their finished product that often and that it never really looks the same after it dries out. For example c-99 is almost white when its growing but after drying it, it's one of the most red hairrish weeds i've ever seen. This way we can maybe have a better idea of what were gonna end up with :chin:

Sorry these pics are shitty but Here is c-99 before:

And heres the final product after being dried quite a difference:

Anyhow I know you are all better photographers than I am so post your before and after wet and dry bud shots if you got em!!

radium- said:
I've notice nobody really posts their finished product that often and that it never really looks the same after it dries out. For example c-99 is almost white when its growing but after drying it, it's one of the most red hairrish weeds i've ever seen. This way we can maybe have a better idea of what were gonna end up with :chin:

Good idea.even tho there's a section fo this it rarely gets used..
im in full steam..
this is some cherry bomb 2 x who's ya daddy...
ok high, pretty shitty taste and smell.growin indoor hydro buy a friend(not gonna be growin again)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats some nice loking buds there ograskal

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Stoned Silly said:
Heres my Cromulan and Ak48 (cherry)

Are you happy with the Cromulan SS, would you grow it again? If mine turns out half as good i'll be well pleased.

Mampi

Those are some fine buds! I think my favourite looks wise are the trainwreck & kush, in that order.

Great work man :yes:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
purple sugar shaq

300 grams dry growen soil 2 gal bags 10 plants scrogged with no training under 400w hps flowered 54 days

G

Burmese Pure Purple Pheno, BPGreen, MOD x Dreamweaver aka The Odd Couple.
Big sativa bud is A-1(arjanshaze#1) x NL5Haze.
Peace
MOD
111112septBPP_BPG_TOC_A-1xNL5Haze_2_-med.jpg

Burmese Pure
111111septburmese_17_-med.jpg

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vcb [Mr Gg CbII x DF´s Venomberry f1 ]
heavy cherry tart smelling tasting smoke kiss the lungs and soon a strong mix of head/body gets evident , this is a more day ender as beginner ;) must be the indy influence of the Venomberry , no tolerance buildup on this one , i got it for 1 and a half year now with no loss of attractivity :tongue:

5747VcBnug.jpg

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jackhammer aka (Ghaze f1 x Venomberryf1)

5747DSC_0091.JPG

JackH. macro

5747Jhedit.JPG

Venomberry99 (grimm c99 x Venomberry f1)

5747DSC_0429.JPG

Vb99 macro

5747vb99edit.JPG

Blowfish

5747DSC_0499.JPG

Bf macro

5747fjsbfedit.JPG

Tfb by yukon

5747DSC_0611.JPG

Tfb macro

5747tfbedit.JPG

have fun watching my stuff ;)