What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your desktop

Magikus

2005994177683918999_rs.jpg

Last edited:
G

gmb

Wow...that first one ALMOST looks like its not Windows. I'd post my current Ubuntu screenshot, but I'd feel inadequate. I'd post my FreeBSD shot, but it's just a black screen with words & numbers

Kizzattack

Am I the only stoner that has the standard Windows XP desktop with pretty much everything as standard?

I have Ubuntu on another hard drive too, but again that is just standard.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I do that because you get faster response from the OS when all the graphical frills are turned off.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
I use a Program called LiteStep back before XP Vista

It uses Litestep.exe rather than Explorer.exe

I have Baulder Gate and A Moon Rock and a Turtle soup Shell

NOKUY

Veteran
magikus that is a tight desktop

how can u customize that shit?

mine.... i wouldent even know how to post it, but is a cool ass mountain reflection

NOKUY

Veteran
verite...no offense bro but your desktop should come with a gun and bullets....at least one.

id wanna shoot myself after 3 mins of looking at that

Magikus

Post your desktop

how can u customize that shit?

I used Aston shell, Windowsblinds, Cursor XP, Altdesk, and Icon Packager to get it to look like that.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
NOKUY said:
verite...no offense bro but your desktop should come with a gun and bullets....at least one.

id wanna shoot myself after 3 mins of looking at that

Thats a Wild Desktop with bright "Hey man,I'm not pink ya know" Desktop