What's new

Post Your Cali Kush's..Group Show

Zdub7k

Cali Kushs...or wherever your Kush hails from...Now I completely understand that a true Kush comes from the Kush mountain region of afghanistan, but it Seems everybody on the west coast took it upon themselves to start calling strains with Chem 91' lineage Kush. Even though its not true Kush it seems to be the vernacular, and that's what this thread is about and what I'm refering to when I say kush....so lets have see em...dried, live, whateva, it don't matter just don't bite it. Everything from west coast Sour D to OG, Chem to Bubba..if it reeks and is super pungent. Lets see it.

Chem Valley Kush 21 days into flower

Quasimodo

To be fair, Chem and Sour Diesel are East Coast lines....and aren't really considered "Kush" anyway you slice it.

And people hate on the OG's not being "true" kushes... but you can atleast see the indica in it (Im told oldworld paki)

Zdub7k

@bigbag- Nobody told me it was a good Idea, Its just something I've been doing for years. Originally I started doing it to help hide outdoors, I noticed that they just exploded after I defoliated them. Just pop in and check my thread on the CVK and TAHOE OG.

@quasi- I know this, as I am a breeder and have a considerable amount of knowledge in the lineage area, however alot of west coast strains that people are calling kush have had chemdawg bred into them for the pungent smell and potentcy. The ECSD's are being left out of this thread. That being said, OG is a chemdawg strain not a paki strain, and there are west coast sour diesel varieties that are very "kushy" and finish in like 55 days.

@Real McCoy- I butchered em off man. Its a technique I've been utilizing for years. For all you haters just stay tuned. I'll be updating every week with pics.

Quasimodo

@bigbag- Nobody told me it was a good Idea, Its just something I've been doing for years. Originally I started doing it to help hide outdoors, I noticed that they just exploded after I defoliated them. Just pop in and check my thread on the CVK and TAHOE OG.

@quasi- I know this, as I am a breeder and have a considerable amount of knowledge in the lineage area, however alot of west coast strains that people are calling kush have had chemdawg bred into them for the pungent smell and potentcy. The ECSD's are being left out of this thread. That being said, OG is a chemdawg strain not a paki strain, and there are west coast sour diesel varieties that are very "kushy" and finish in like 55 days.

@Real McCoy- I butchered em off man. Its a technique I've been utilizing for years. For all you haters just stay tuned. I'll be updating every week with pics.

Sorry didn't mean to come across agressive. And yeah it's generally accepted OG kush is descended from chem91... but I'm not a subscriber to the theory it is merely an S1. There is some unknown indica in there.

Zdub7k

@ Quasi- It's cool man, no offense taken...that leaves me wondering if you think my response was aggressive...hmmm...didn't intend it to be.

I grew out CC CVK a year ago. Super dank and a heavy yeilder, but the high was left to be desired. Super trippy and left you anxiety ridden! Sour OG was the bomb!!

What your reason behind hacking the fan leaves off??

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
That was karma genetics Beelzebubba. Bubba kush x Lucifer og.

Coy- its to provide all the budsites with light after the stretch.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Zdub, Ive seen a lot of old school growers pull there fan leaves and still come out with superior product>good shit

OP

Last edited:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Valley OG Kush
the bomb
harder to dial but once you know how to handle it its amongst the finest of all

picture.php

picture.php

blooming under the hawaiian sun. oh yeah

picture.php

sorry for the blur....

Zdub7k

@ greyskull...nice pics man, is that a cross you came up with yourself(CVK x OG) or just straight OG from the valley? Either way thanks for contributing, is that a current photo? are you guys flowering in hawaii right now? in jan?

Zdub7k

@fjall- how do you like it, I grew out a pack of hose in the past (but ended up infortunately losing it). It looks like you got the pheno I called Mexican OG (no offense meant). It didnt have as many trichs as the other phenos, but had the best taste and smell by far..looked the worst(not that it looked bad, just not AS good), but smoked the best if that makes any sense..great pics..thanks

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ greyskull...nice pics man, is that a cross you came up with yourself(CVK x OG) or just straight OG from the valley? Either way thanks for contributing, is that a current photo? are you guys flowering in hawaii right now? in jan?

hey man thanks for the interest
its not a "cross" but a vareity of og is the best way to describe it.
tastes and smokes like the og i used to smoke in late 90s. i originally got it from a friend whod recieved it from a guy whod been growing it for 5+ years and paid big $$$$ for it. from the san fernando valley but definately not the sfv cut
had to bring it with me when i moved.

and yes, flowering outside in january. apparently hahaha. its my first time.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehe yeah i like it more than the Cali Kush Seeds Bubba Kush S1 as they are so fu###ng slow to veg !

i dunno zdub , i got this clone via a friend ... :confused: but still a well selected Deep Chunk from Tom is my favorite ...

Latest posts

Latest posts