What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
Welcome to P.Y.B.O.S.!

The idea here is to get a lot of people to take some buds, put them on scales, turn the scale on and take a picture. People are wondering all the time what their yield would be, or what an eighth looks like, so maybe if we can compile enough photos of various buds then maybe someone will post pictures of a strain a newbie is trying and then they will be able to compare those visually to their plants. Hopefully this might reduce the "What am I going to yield" questions.

I'm a week out at least from harvest, so I will post some when I can, but until that time, please feel free to contribute. Ideally I'd like everyone to post standard amounts, or close. That is, an eighth, or a quarter. Anything is good though. Please post any other relevant info you're willing to; lights used, time vegged, time flowered, etc..

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
:yeahthatsThis is a very smart idea.
We are 13 or so weeks of from pulling 2 test grows. Please keep this thread going and we will definetly post some pics of cured budz here for everyone. I am subscribing now.

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
hehe

I look forward to the results! I will be posting some as soon as they bother finishing. I had one fatality though(from summer heat), so there'll be one less plant for this than I'd hoped.

Blueberry Diesel near an ounce
P6170525.jpg

Elessar

Hello:wave:
S.A.G.E 70/12/12
organic grow(biobizz soil and fertilizers)
600w

Top Cola
picture.php

Good Luck
Elessar

K

Kush_Dreams

Great idea magic.really nice looking nug there Elessar.
Hopefully I'll have some photos to show here if all goes well this outdoor season.

Latest posts

Latest posts