What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your BIGGEST Bud!!!

darkvade420

Here is a nice one i grew from my 2nd generation homemade seeds 100% organic watered with straight water and no special soils.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Great Job with the Laughing Tiger. I remember getting a look at her a few weeks back with some concern...you brought her home in a big way... your showing your skills...k+

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
thanx joe. yup. got a lil heavy handed with her, lol. she turned out pretty good. 4' base of stem to tip. 1' of which is the main cola.:laughing:
picture.php
picture.php

sour sage produced a couple fat nugs as well.
picture.php

picture.php

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Damn Mojave!!!!! That sour sage looks nice!!!! Looks real sour dominate. I have a bunch of sage n' sour beans. Looks like they moved up in the seeds to plant next list!!!

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
:tiphat:
i was real happy with her. very dank as well. she was just a tad over 7 oz's cured. here she is curing with boveda packs:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

beware though. one of the phenos was half the size. still dank, just smaller and less yield.
so choose wisely my friends and you will be happy.
:biggrin:

JointOperation

amazing shit guys. wow.. must of had some tight internode spacing during the stretch.. and or some of these you can see the internodes are far apart.. but the buds are so big they just filllll in like champs.. anyone wana just toss out what nutes your using .. with your strain name.. dont need to put everything. just maybe like a nute company name..

thanks guys.. amazing work like always here at IC.

ephenix

my question is how do you get the buds to get that big mine are only the size of maybe a nickel or a dime no bigger and for some reason wont grow any larger iv started my plant on april first with a 4 days germination before april 1st so its about 56 or so days its a 96 days plant so do the buds usually start filling out around 60 to 65 days?

darkvade420

pretty sure majority of the large mass is the genetics.also if you use reccomended space and watts per plant and grow area you can also help.the largest bud i have ever grown was outdoors and i used nothing but a banana peel for nutes.:laughing:
picture.php