What's new

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Koondense

Veteran
Hehe, thanks FFF :)
The name will come later if this one will get cloned and revegged, still thinking about it. Her sister was pretty good but i could not clone her in time to do another run and as days go by, i get later for this one. Otoh i still have plenty of seeds and also other lines with the same AmOG dad.
Need more space, need more time :)

Cheers

skoviik

I like it difficult :)
There are some seasons when the west part is pretty good for ganja if the plants have enough sun and a good airy placement. The east I will agree, its milder and more ganja friendly but I don't like going there for unknown reasons, somehow it feels unpleasant to me.

Here's a photo of my OaxPanAmOG, whole plant, best I could do. Scrog as always

In the back there are two DurbanPoison clones(Nirvana), the 3 plants look very similar in development :)

Here's a view of the canopy

The lights are QB leds and this is my first run with plants which were kept outside and cought some leaf pests, brown bugs eating leaves. Tried to limit their growth but can't do anything more at this stage. Will pick some by hand but no sprays or anything on the buds. I imagine the bugs won't be able to walk around much more now with the plants starting to push resin.

Cheers

o wow, very nice little tent you have there. Great job, very admirable. I used to have a 400w lamp back in the student days in my closet and I have some idea of how hard it is to make a lovely grow like that. Very brave to put insect infected plants from outside in. Are you not afraid that it will affect future grows?

banghihaze x (supposedly) lebanese is coming along nicely. Looks healthy so I will risk leaving her through this next rainy spell too.

Attachments

• photo2072448.jpg
    photo2072448.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 40
  • photo2072449.jpg
    photo2072449.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 37

Koondense

Veteran
BangixLeb looks delicious, hoping this sunny period lasts long enough, maybe until november :) Right now the weather is perfect.

About the bugs...it's my first time to have these little spiders indoors, I don't fear about future plants as the tent gets clean every time I put new plants inside. I hoped to reduce the spread of bugs but here they are, I remove them manually since there's no chance to spray the buds with anything at this point, their number seems to be under control so I don't worry too much. The damage they do is not so extensive and somehow it feels the plants don't care about it. Maybe it makes them increase the need for regeneration and so they pump the juices even harder, who knows. It makes me think on immune systems of plants and how it actually works, it's some kind of mistery still... is there anything to read(book, lectures..) on this matter?

Anyway, here's a fresh shot of the OaxPanAmOG
Click image for larger version  Name:	OaxPanAmOG_sweet_cola.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.4 KB ID:	17949740

Getting fatter by the day, the resin is insane, sweet lemon juice with some cola, pine and cream. Veeeery nice, so far I prefer her to the previous sis I had, and to both parents, so I really need to clone her asap.
I think she will need a bit more bugs removal in the coming weeks and maybe some extra food despite the rich mix she's sitting in. Fat is beautiful ;)

All the best with your OD girls Skoviik, can't wait to see more pics.

Cheers

skoviik

Koondense, a beautiful plant, def doesn't seem to have any problems with bugs. I can almost smell it through my screen 🤩
Weather is perfect, almost too good to be true...that rain was like a 10 on an ace, there was a serious draught, not even one mushroom is growing in the woods and those three days of rain (not in one piece but through 5 days) were perfect. The banghi haze x is filling up slowly but surely, packing lots of sugar. No strong smell though. Her mother was much more odorous. I've stollen a little branch last week and today I tried it. It'll work, the resin on the photo is not useless :) Pics taken yesterday.

Attachments

• photo2073415.jpg
    photo2073415.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 41
  • photo2073417.jpg
    photo2073417.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 37
  • photo2073416.jpg
    photo2073416.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 32
  • photo2073418.jpg
    photo2073418.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 33
  • photo2073419.jpg
    photo2073419.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 36

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

this is the (Oax x Panama) x OTH.

She’s stretched quite nicely

and the final shot from the re-vegged original seed mother

Ncali

Veteran
We call her Saraí.

Pic of nevils haze mango x golden tiger (meao male). Very dense mental effects, lemon and chocolate terps (mild) but very potent. Introspective weed for sure, lost in your own universe on this one....

She is slooooow to start flowering. We have mild winters and fall here until about late December.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210924_073319.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.0 KB ID:	17950534

burningfire

Veteran
I couldn't resist, I had to nab a bud, quick dried over 2 days. It's entering the harvest window, I'll be monitoring everything for the next 7 to 10 days. The nose tingling funk/heat is starting to roll in. The head is almost there, I really messed up with the late harvest last year. It was good to experience the plant the way I remembered it, a happy and lively high that creeps into a balloon pop perception shift, a moment of lucidity and clarity where everything looks more interesting.

Click image for larger version  Name:	sept25b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.9 KB ID:	17952468

Click image for larger version  Name:	sept25ic2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.6 KB ID:	17952469

Click image for larger version  Name:	sept25ic.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.5 KB ID:	17952470

Last edited:

burningfire

Veteran
I decided to take it down.. It's a little early but it's well inside it's harvest window, It's loud and funky.

after 3 hours of trimming It got the best of me and I just decided to turn the remaining half into hash.. there will be plenty of bud for me to smoke.

Click image for larger version  Name:	bush.jpg Views:	0 Size:	138.5 KB ID:	17958313

Click image for larger version  Name:	side-branch1ic.jpg Views:	0 Size:	127.3 KB ID:	17958314

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Home from an amazing backpacking adventure completely off the grid.

Check out the Zacateca’s Tribute x OTH really gaining steam.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2CA402F8-8938-4DFA-BB4D-4F499677D412.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	198.0 KB ID:	17962822
Click image for larger version  Name:	58722EA6-CE8B-4446-AC82-F17E73855991.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	238.9 KB ID:	17962821
Click image for larger version  Name:	58722EA6-CE8B-4446-AC82-F17E73855991.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	238.9 KB ID:	17962821

She’s pretty ZT dominant, but the OTH is stretching the flowering a bit. Piney, incense and a bit of hash from the ZT with an electric, metal’esque aroma from the OTH.

Click image for larger version  Name:	A25E601C-3B19-44BE-9F0A-E7C06159AB5F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	202.3 KB ID:	17962824

I need to clip some lower branches and cross fingers I can clone this. She looks like she’s really going to fill out the last few weeks of flower. Going to see if she makes it to Halloween.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3CB54ABE-0D38-4469-93B4-BE7B96E389B0.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	204.6 KB ID:	17962826

Sticky!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	2CA402F8-8938-4DFA-BB4D-4F499677D412.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	198.0 KB ID:	17962822

Attachments

• F733F93F-ABF5-43C6-9CF2-FC384CA583FD.jpeg
    F733F93F-ABF5-43C6-9CF2-FC384CA583FD.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 42

Koondense

Veteran
(Oaxaca x Panama) x AmnesiaOG

OaxPanAmOG_finish.jpg

Delicious resin, syrup of citruses and berries. The aroma is crazy good.
First time I used molasses(Bionova Vitasol) and she liked it a lot. Yum!
Sadly there was a red spider infestation which I kept under control, kind of. Nothing too alarming but not idea for sure, maybe the plant immune response was to produce even more sticky resin :)
Definitely a line with great qualities, good for further exploration.

Cheers

Theorganicguy

Mountain Dawn F2 #2 (Erdpurt x Kali China F3)

This is undoubtedly a classic F4 Kali China hashplant pheno. There are some astonishing similarities between her and the Chinadelica I grew in 2018: the bud structure, the sap-like consistency of the resin and the purple colours. Aroma is a perfectly balanced bouquet between her grandparents, with well-defined espresso notes along various types of sweetness (honey and jams) and conifer. Mould resistance seems to be medium-high, considering the pouring rains and high amount of dew she has been exposed to lately.

IMG_8307.jpg
IMG_8309.jpg
IMG_8308.jpg
IMG_8311.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
Nevils haze mango x golden tiger

Everyone else is finishing up, she's just getting started haha...

Outdoors at 32*lat
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211017_142451.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.0 KB ID:	17968974

Here's a couple clones from an ACE mix seed. The intoxicating lemon/terpinolene scents and overall appearance point to Panama being in its lineage. Its reveged mother produced some tasty hash rosin, but with low yields. It seems to smell best at close to 8 weeks, but takes until around 11 to reach maturity. I can't get over how good it smells, like lemon heads, lemon skittles, or fruit loops. Very sweet at first, but developing to a solvent-y, cleaning-product smell.

The original (stunted) mother produced seeds, one of which retained some of the lemon, but with a hash-y finish to it. Better flower structure, but way behind on smell.

10 gal pots, 600w of LED lights, veg+bloom.

Rxl48il.jpg

6qsVjOc.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts