What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

zaprjaques

TRSC Manipuri x ACE Lebanese About a month into flowering now.
Screenshot_20210617-083756.png
And a look under the skirt... 🙄
Supposed cannabis humolopsis
Not much smell from the living plant.
I snipped a little fresh bud for sampling and in the vape it smelled like asian cuisine as it was heating up. Thai basil, curry and sour lemongrass.
Very interesting. And psychoactive in small dosage too.

Koondense

Veteran
My cross of (Oaxaca x Panama) X (Amnesia x OG), Ace meets KarmaG

OaxPanAmOg_1.jpg

OaxPanAmOg_top_2.jpg

Both hybrids carry a dominant citrus smell with AmOg having some creamy and thicker smell, this offspring seems to smell more similar to OaxPan which I prefer, same time the bud structure is in between both parents, a nice one to grow, keeping a clone in case if it turns out to be a bomb smoke :) I suspect it will ;)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
A more recent pic of OaxPan x AmOg, in the back a top of Surreal...

Click image for larger version  Name:	OaxPanxAmOg_plus_Surreal.jpg Views:	0 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	17894402

Not sure how to approach with feeding or flushing at this point, temps are over 30C and buds are getting fatter. Might go with an early harvest.

Cheers

Theorganicguy

Lebanese x Nepal Jam striving for the sky
IMG_7657.jpg

Mountain Dawn F2

IMG_7660.jpg

Attachments

• photo2056461.jpg
    photo2056461.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 14
  • photo2056462.jpg
    photo2056462.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 14

FletchF.Fletch

420club
What are the terpenes you can smell off those? They gotta be lovely tropical spice!

You're right Shua, Tropical Spice big time. Nice blends of Fruit, Metal, Incense, Liver, and Funk. This one has an Overpowering Ripe/Fermented Banana smell that carries over fully into the Smoke.

All credit goes to ACE, Yo Sammy, and Subcool

Last edited:

Shua1991

You're right Shua, Tropical Spice big time. Nice blends of Fruit, Metal, Incense, Liver, and Funk. This one has an Overpowering Ripe/Fermented Banana smell that carries over fully into the Smoke.

All credit goes to ACE, Yo Sammy, and Subcool

Very nice, I love working with subcools genetics and mixing them with landraces by ace, they go perfectly together. I want to use Golden Tiger or [Purple Haze x Malawi] in the future when I have a reliable male from the current batch of indicas I'm selecting from. I made [Plushberry x Cuvee f2] seeds to nail down some candy/chocolate/cherry terps I plan on selecting for.

burningfire

Veteran
Well, thing aren't going as planned. I had issues with the temperature for my grow, I'm working on something to remedy the situation. So no flowering indoors, I decided to move the mom outdoors and take a new clone. The mom had a few weeks of veg indoors. Moved her into a 15 gallon pot and she loves the room. she also loves being topped, I don't know how many times this one was topped.

Attachments

• photo2056780.jpg
    photo2056780.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 22
  • topped.jpg
    topped.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

zaprjaques

TRSC Manipuri x ACE Lebanese
End of week 8 of flowering today.

Screenshot_20210713-090954~2.png

Not so sure how much longer she will go, found 3 lone bananas in the upper third of the plant. older growth has none.
I will check the trichomes in the coming days.
I hope the bracts will swell up a bit too :shucks:.

Tangwena

Veteran
One of the most delicate flowery sweet perfumed flowers I have grown was the Malawi x Ethiopian from Ace.
delicate sweet floral buds that were a rocket ride to party town once cured.
I pollinated a beautiful example of this cross from Ace with some male Mulanje pollen. Now I am growing two seeds from that cross.
One in particular is shining and a beautiful example of the best plants I have grown from that cross. It has the sweet floral perfume of the Malawi/Ethiopian mother along with an enhanced wild honey smell from the Mulanje.
Already at 6 weeks flower the buds are sticky as all hell and the terps are worth bottling as a perfume.
I have high very high in fact hopes for this plant to deliver the ultimate trippy Malawi style high dripping in honey ha ha.
Check out these lower buds in another 6 weeks they are going to be resin bombs of sweet trippy powerful perfume and once cob cured will blow my mind and anyone else who gets to sample this gold.

img_0458-web.jpg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello Ace Family,

This is a picture of my Grape Highland Nepalese x (CBD#1x Purple PCK). It's in a 35 gallon boxer brown root pouch grow bag. A healthy vibrant female just starting to bud out. She is getting pollinated again this season. Not because I want to change anything, but because I have another breeding project going f2. I have nowhere to put this bag or the means to move it. So she is along for the ride, most likely going into a ball of hash.

Anyway as usual the genetics from Ace perform exceptionally well.
Dubi you are in a league of your own brother.
Peace farmerlion
20210727_181112.jpg

40degsouth

Hi everyone,
that’s just beautiful Tang. I get the feeling that cut will be around for quite some time 👍👍
Cheers,

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi everyone,
that’s just beautiful Tang. I get the feeling that cut will be around for quite some time 👍👍
Cheers,

I dont have the facility to keep cuts just lots of seeds.
The Mulanje seeds throw up those two pheno's the early single cola and the Christmas tree look every time.
The cross to the Malawi/Ethiopian of course has 3 or 4 different phenos but they are all worth growing, each has their own good points and distinctly different highs i just love them all.

PassionForMJ

My Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopian crosses bulking up nicely at week 10 for the front and week 8 at the rear.
Counted from actual start of flowering not the flip. Currently on 8/16 lights on schedule.

Damn those are some fat ass colas, makes me want to grow again, ha ha
One day soon...

Beautiful plants everybody, keep up the awesome work!

Latest posts

Latest posts