What's new

Post Your ACE X's !!!

burningfire

Veteran
She got the chop, She smelled of roasted coffee, sour funk, my nose is raw.

we had some low temps and she stayed green, didn't mind the low temps as a seedling or as a mature lady. No Mold, No Disease, No pests. If she smokes good then I think I have a winner.

picture.php
picture.php

I only managed to snap a shot of the top half of her as I had already cut most of her branches down. She was a little under 5', grown in a container, she did well.

picture.php

musigny23

2019 grow

2019 grow

In 2017 I grew an Ace Malawi regular seed plant that had an amazing fruity smell, very different from most others I've grown. It was also super strong. I happened to have a Thai Stick male from an older Ace offering that's been no longer available for a few years. Since it was the only pollen available I used it produce some seeds on the fruity Malawi female.

I germed three this year and got all females. An three distinct phenos. One that is very Malawi, nearly completely but without the fruity smell, just the more common Malawi that is probably like Old Malawi Killer I'm guessing. I recently harvested a plant next to it so now it's getting more light.
bIqYfv7.jpg

The next has a structure like the Thai Stick often had but also it seems to have some of that fruity smell. This might turn out to the special one. They're both at about the same point in flowering.
fb9HZZP.jpg

And the third is the most classically sativa looking one with very thin leaves and scrawny structure. Here are a couple pics of nice tops. I'm very curios to see what this like mature and what the effects will be.
1scahrP.jpg

uwTsgvn.jpg

Sativied

Veteran
Here we go again, attempt X to create a piney haze.

(Ace OTH x Sensi Silver Haze) x P:

picture.php

(aug 23rd)

pics from today, on 12/12 for 5 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sativied

Veteran
(split over two replies cause pic limit)
Mom is the biggest fattest best smelling OTH x SH I posted about earlier this year in this thread. Spicey haze, not the flowery type.

P is called P not because it smells like piss but because I didn't feel like using more than one letter
smile.gif
I called it Penelope, Pinelope, and Pine Haze in the past but P kinda stuck.

P = a piney skunk cross x Cannalope Haze, or C99...

I created thousands of seeds of CH with a male that was quad whorled (in my albums or posts about whorled phyllotaxy), and crossed that with the piney skunk cross. Took P to F4 years ago, but didn't turn out as well as the F2 and F3. Eventually I created a new batch of F2 from the original P-F1.

This is the P-F2 male used for the plants I got going now:
picture.php

Typical for P it has frosty leaves all over. Literally from day 2 and on. Here's an example of the P-F3:
picture.php

P is get dark green easily, and above all smells strongly. Pine, but a bit sweet. Some would say pineapple perhaps but meh... Very dominant in crosses.Besides a few males I haven't grown P in a while (years) and I can say I really missed it. Just rubbing the plants makes me smell my fingers all day like someone who's checking whether he shit his pants.

The goal with P was a piney haze, but that didn't work out very well, plenty of pine, not a hint of haze. So eventually I got OTH, crossed it with Silver Haze, and now hoping that will bring plenty of haze to the mix. Using F2 on purpose to get a wider variety.

Check out the plant top left in the group shot, that's clearly a descendant of P. The two front right are clearly more like OTH/SH. In fact, I've been sloppy with pollination and quite possibly a few of these plants are (OTHxSH)F2. They will be easy to tell apart.

burningfire

Veteran
It's finally dry enough to smoke, first impressions are good, a clear headed, somewhat relaxing happy and buzzing active high. the potency isn't earth shattering but it puts in a good effort.. the head stays zippy, I can feel the excitement, it slowly takes over, it's easy to just stare blankly while the music makes you groove.

picture.php

vaped at 395f, my temperature of choice, there's an orange smell that fades into a more sage territory.
let's see how a cure improves on it

here's a fun little quiz for you guys.. looking at it, would you say it's an indica or a sativa, I am well aware that this crowd knows better than to classify plants as strictly indica or sativa but it's still an okay approximation.

Last edited:

SolarLogos

Afghan x Malawi

Afghan x Malawi

I made this cross with an WLD pure indica I had around for several years. I crossed her with a fruity male malawi which proved himself to be quite potent in several outcrosses. I kept 3 females but ultimately narrowed it down to this girl for her trichomes, smells and potency. She was also the most NLD pheno of them all:

Edit: I believe they are near the end of week 4 or starting week 5.
She has been pollinated with OTH. I have two clones of her: 1) pollinated with wild thai; 2) pollinated with purple satellite. The last cross should be a light high, perfect for indoors on a rainy day.
I will keep it updated. These are really just for seed.
Peace, God bless

Theorganicguy

Attachments

• IMG_5474.jpg
    IMG_5474.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5476.jpg
    IMG_5476.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5475.jpg
    IMG_5475.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5477.jpg
    IMG_5477.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5432.jpg
    IMG_5432.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

NENugger

Here's the bud from the volunteer Bangi Haze x Queen Mother. I looked at the pics from last year and the coloration is just like the QM bud, but fatter. Survived one light frost and rain plus 50 mh winds. Very few amber- getting close.
picture.php

YukonKronic

ZamxGuatemala F4 (z13bx line... more Thai/Zamal influenced)
11.5 weeks. 10/14 after 3 week 24/0 germination and veg period. Ts2000 light day temps no higher than 21 night as low as 8 C
Organic living soil fed with mostly local inputs.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Check my thread out.... there’s so much more to come

Sativied

Veteran
(OTH X Silver Haze) x P

picture.php

Got lucky, 8 females out of 12 plants. From 6 females I'm certain it's a P cross, 1 or 2 may be OTHxSH f2, or just heavily leaning towards OTH. Males clearly got P in them.

Fun part starting:

picture.php

This pics's about 5 days old:
picture.php

Started them in half a liter bottles, buckets are larger than needed so I cut the bottom out of the bottles and put them on top of roughly 4-5 liter perlite. This is from a male I pulled:
picture.php

Some of them cleary seem more on a 9 week flower schedule (like P and some early SH) than the longer flowering OTH. One of the males is fast too, already has a couple of balls that will pop soon.

NENugger

Bangi Haze x Queen Mother
Looks like I can take her anytime. Trying to wait until Sunday and get two more sunny days.
really looking forward to trying her out after a cure. Thinking about taking growbag inside and revegging for an indoor crop and maybe breeding her to her seeds from the Purple Satellite.
picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ace Purple Hondouran Haze

Ace Purple Hondouran Haze

Oh the ol Hondouran Purple Haze, she's a bit burnt by early cold temps a few weeks ago, it was 28 inside one night. 27 last night outside, hoping the little heater I put in last night kept her alive, even in my greenhouse, I've been fighting hard all month to keep her going. She's at 16 foot, no size to the flowers but there's tons of them and some resins on them too! Macros soon to follow.

xtsho

Panama + PCK cross I made.

I'm not very happy with the yellowing but these plants are doing OK considering how neglected they were. They almost hit the compost pile early on but they ended up in two gallon containers in the back of the yard. They were just watered with a hose all summer and were never fed. I couldn't bring myself to cull them so here they are. I had them in the greenhouse but brought them inside under a 600 watt HPS for a few weeks. That's when they really started to yellow but the flowers grew significantly. They're no longer in the flowering tent and I have them in the spare bedroom that has a south facing window so they get a decent amount of daylight. But I take them out for the good sunshine like we have today.

pakima.jpg

pakima3.jpg

burningfire

Veteran
After the cure

After the cure

After the cure

Here's a better picture.

picture.php

The aromas are mostly the same, there's still that lingering Orange and Sage smell when I vape, Taste wise it's not so flavorful but outdoor usually doesn't taste as strong and indoor.
I'm partial to smoking it in joints, I'm not a big smoker but I generally enjoy vaping more than joints. I don't know what it is, maybe it's because it's a clear high and vaping it is a little one note whereas smoking it in a joint has this wonderful luminous bloom.

Potency is average, it takes a good 5 minutes for you to feel the effects and another 5 to reach the top, it's a creeper to say the least. There is very little body to the buzz, there's something "exotic" about the head high, it's excitable without being anxiety producing and as mentioned above there's a beautiful euphoric glow to it.

I also made some hash, sprinkled some in a bowl, which I took two decent hits from, now my tolerance isn't the highest but within 10 minutes I was beaming, I was getting interesting visual distortion. It settled into an hypnotic and relaxing buzz... that experiment kind of messed with my tolerance for the next few days, I decided to wait instead of mixing in more hash to get to the same level.

I'm really happy with my selection, out of the 15 seedlings I grew to get this plant, it was sexually stable and had great cold tolerance. I did not bring the other plants to full flowering outdoors but I think I picked the right one. Fast and Resinous like a good PCK, Buzzy and Luminous like the Nepalese, without the crippling body.

I have kept a clone but I really have to make some seeds, the best I could do at the moment is a stealth cabinet grow indoor or wait until next summer.

W

Water-

Thanks for posting a pic of them. Didn't realize you are a member or I would have credited you with your pic i posted above.

If anyone in the states is interested I have some untested Purple Haze X Malawi X Durban Punch and Thai Chi X Durban Punch seeds.

Mr D !

I harvested the Zamaldelica X Durban Punch you sent me.

it was a bit early to harvest but I just tried some and it was excellent!!

citrus taste and smell and a really motivataing clear headed high.

its perfecct go out side and do yard work weed.

thank you so much for your genuine kindness.

you are awesome and so is your weed :tiphat:

Highboy71

Bangi Haze, outdoor in Oregon 2019 garden.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81582&pictureid=1985939
hhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81582&pictureid=1985942ttps://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81582&pictureid=1985940

SolarLogos

Bangi Haze, outdoor in Oregon 2019 garden.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81582&pictureid=1985939
hhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81582&pictureid=1985942ttps://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81582&pictureid=1985940
Took you a long time to get that first post, haha

Very nice job and lots of resin. Would love to hear a smoke report (but don't wait 5 years :laughing:) she looks potent! Did the purple come on from the cold temperatures?

Thanks again for posting my friend, forgive my facetiousness, I'm high first thing in the morning:dance013:
Peace, God bless

Highboy71

Took you a long time to get that first post, haha

Very nice job and lots of resin. Would love to hear a smoke report (but don't wait 5 years :laughing:) she looks potent! Did the purple come on from the cold temperatures?

Thanks again for posting my friend, forgive my facetiousness, I'm high first thing in the morning:dance013:
Peace, God bless
I love your facetiousness! I’ve been lurking quite some time, I’m preparing a smoke repot soon!
One BH female turned purple while the other didn’t really fade much. I do believe it was cold temps though, Oregon falls!
Thanks for checking out my pictures! More to come!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Wild ACE Crosses

Wild ACE Crosses

They happened in the wild, mother nature did her selection and I culled the runts and males; due to the places where they sprouted (mom pots) and appearance I could point to the crosses:

Honduras x Honduras
picture.php

Zamaldelica x Ethiopian
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NENugger

Amazing and beautiful plants repuk.
This Bangi Haze x Queen Mother was the same. Sprouted where the BH mother was and then I put in a grow bag. It seems to weather a bit of frost as adverstised.
picture.php