What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post you fav Indica/Sativa

MossMan

I have only to sample a few strains myself so mine are.

Sativa: Jack Herer(sensi)
Indica: OmegaG (G13xFig Widow)

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Of those I have grown, keeping in mind I haven't tried any of BOG's stuff, and that I don't like the Sativas too much....

Indica: Sensi Star
Sativa: Cali-O (yes, I know it's not a pure sativa)

teddynugent

Man this is a tough question.

My favorite sativa is probably the old school Jack Herer I grew many years ago. I'd imagine that it's still probably as good as ever, but I never really tried any of the Jack from seed banks. I did order a couple packs from Sensi, but the Jack I grew for many years was not from a seed bank. The Brother's Grimm C99 is another favorite. I'm honestly not sure which I like better. The NLxHaze is another one of my favorites (Is that considered a savita? It grows like one). Again though, the NLxHaze I fell in love with wasn't from a seedbank. I tried Sensi's version and was disappointed. It was killer smoke, but it just wasn't the same as the one we used to grow.

Indicas: I love Black Domina for that knock you on your ass high. A good Northern Lights variety is always nice to have too. It has such a unique taste. Bubblegum is another great plant. So is Blueberry. The cross between the 2 (bubbleberry) is great too. I've had the chance to smoke it, but havn't grown it yet. Talk about happy weed! I just placed an order for the Bubbleberry (it's an F2, not the original but should still be killer smoke, I hope), so it will be in my garden very soon.

I could think of a lot more strains that I love, but I'll stop there.

Latest posts

Latest posts