What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post count?

S

SPG*

Kricky!!! Is that dog/cat/alien thing WINKING at you too!? Lmao.:laughing:
AND Smiling/(blinking) :D
Big up!!

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
The one's with the high post count are the ones who tiptoe around and don't say anything that might be construed as controversial out of fear of getting banned.
They are too scared to live life in case they get banned (Oh, the dreaded banned!)

Or they could simply be going around posting short, simple and fairly meaningless replies to any and every thread they see. Like someone who replies nice post rather then letting the poster know that via the reputation system. Thinking that if they have an extremely high post count others might think they're more important then they really are. :rolleyes:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
probably half of my posts have been in the four word game lol

people have apparantly found my replies helpful 3600 out of 4000 times though so they must have been some good four word game posts lol,, glad to contribute :smoker:

:smoke out:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha..10,000 post count.
That will be my end of year 2 count if I don't get a life,soon...
Year 3 with a life. .haha. .

and actually once you reach 10K in posts you're granted access to hidden forums onsite, the Four Words Game is the fastest avenue there.......

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
The chairs look a little freemasonic but the rest of it is more like the "anti-freemasons" in design and philosophy,, or so i've heard..

I don't want to be abused by a gang of sociopathic nepotists wearing bibs!

StayHigh149

The perzon with the highezt pozt count to get banned ...Zupermanlivez.
It'z a zhame.
I hope ur ztill around man.....terrible to zee thingz like that happen to people that have been on thiz (or any) mezzaage board for zo long...and then "poof". I don't know what happened...but I would hope that people that have been around a long time, ezpecially with that many poztz, would at leazt get warningz if they unknowingly do zomething wrong....but again, I don't know the ztory behind the ban...

Hope I don't get in trouble for zaying that...but juzt my 2 penniez.

non

Veteran
i've never seen a place with more than 11 dots combined, guess they could write a custom system but implementation of that could cause glitches..of course one can ask what would those crazy long bars serve but i'd find them funny. maybe turn them blue after 11 and make them 1,000 points a piece or something. some think whole rep system is bs but it's a nice detail, rather have it than not.

also to my knowledge wasn't the whole karma system for vbulletin-software invented in overgrow?

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
i've never seen a place with more than 11 dots combined, guess they could write a custom system but implementation of that could cause glitches..of course one can ask what would those crazy long bars serve but i'd find them funny. maybe turn them blue after 11 and make them 1,000 points a piece or something. some think whole rep system is bs but it's a nice detail, rather have it than not.

also to my knowledge wasn't the whole karma system for vbulletin-software invented in overgrow?

Yep as I understand it Shabang invented it and sold it to vbulletine