What's new

Possible Fungus, Need Some Opinions

Couchlock509

Hello all! I have been having issues with my soil, black gold coco blend, not drying as quick as I would want it to and even though I am checking the soil knuckle deep and watering when there is barely moisture being a new grower it has turned into what looks to be overwatering. When I transplanted it took 10 days to dry out and I started to see the older fan leaves developing brown spots. Currently at about 5 weeks from sprouting I noticed whitish specks on some of those older leaves and thought it was the progression of them dying off. I looked with a microscope and they appear almost "egg" like but have zero signs of any insects. Some look like early trichomes but I feel like it's abit early.. A gentleman from a hydro shop inspected a leaf and believes its fungal but I would love to get some opinions! Everything I searched didn't quite look like what I have.

Strain is Obi Wan OG
5x5 growlabs tent
Vortex s line 347cfm w/ carbon filter running at about 60% power
Currently under agrobrite T5 HO
Temps w/ lights on 75-77F Off 69F
RH is steady at 55% w/ humidifier and humidistat.
Hurricane figure 8 on low for oscillating
The last watering was just water set out for 24 hours added .3ml of mammoth p. Before that the feeding was general organics line at 1/4 strength.

Attachments

• IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg