Votes: 32 45.1%
  • NO!....."poo-sitronics"

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I Just Dont Know,

Votes: 36 50.7%

• Total voters

1000ARMSofKALI

hi

i grew nlhaze and aurora borealis from kulu seeds back in the days, i grew them from seed outdoor and was pretty satisfied what i found, in aurora boralis i found grape-soda pheno, really heavy smoke with good duration and was above avarage in quality, yielded great imo

nlhaze i grew in 2008season, i had 6 old seeds, just one sprouted, it was femael, she has such bland haze taste, really bland, vague, but high is very good, up in da head and peacefull relaxing happy feelings
here she is

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=941&pictureid=8398
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=941&pictureid=8396

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=941&pictureid=8397

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=941&pictureid=8395

by the way theres that strain called double fun(chitralxmisty) from Mr.Wernard

cheers

HindukushMaster

positronics hindu/masterkush circa 99 00 such good buds, very very original! just like the shit ive smoked in the kush mountains

forehead

I Was a memberPositronics Sinsimillia Fan club.the place was so cool.was a huge place with lots of cool grow and chill stuff,everything really.Met Robert Connell Clark ,Todd Mcormick and a bunch of other folk there.
It was funny cuz you would walk into a tiny reception area like a Dr.s office and then would be buzzed into this Weed wonderland!Shiva, Chitral,B52 just to name a few.

E

elmanito

Here it is one of the old strains (Viking) of Positronics which they sold as clone.I will reproduce the seeds from this strain again this year.Flowering period is 6weeks.This strain is very strong and resistant against molds.

picture.php

Namaste :canabis:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I Was a memberPositronics Sinsimillia Fan club.the place was so cool.was a huge place with lots of cool grow and chill stuff,everything really.Met Robert Connell Clark ,Todd Mcormick and a bunch of other folk there.
It was funny cuz you would walk into a tiny reception area like a Dr.s office and then would be buzzed into this Weed wonderland!Shiva, Chitral,B52 just to name a few.

WEED WONDERLAND

DEFO THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!!

DID ANYONE TRY Kulu`s SK1xAfghan...?????....or can anyone remember Positronics SK1xAfghan.??

THC123

Veteran

cannabowl is on a distinguished road

I'd give my left nut for some Golden Leaf.

hehehe i got them here but they are tough to germ :D Still gonna germ them within the year.

waveguide

Veteran
how about kulu orange bud?

someone had mentioned that nirvana's orange bud used to be a sativa dom years ago, and the newer stock is indica dom, different plant. they liked it a lot, up but not too up.

THC123

Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by THC123 View Post
hehehe i got them here but they are tough to germ Still gonna germ them within the year.
That's awesome, can't wait to see. If you change your mind about germing them, I'll bust the knife out .

The seeds are more than 10 years old
Before germing those i will buy a propagator with a thermostat so that i have perfect conditions for germing them. Since i only got 10 beans or so i can't afford to lose them. I hope i can get males and females.

Doesn anyone else here got ORIGINAL(old) positronics seeds?? , i got their golden leaf , citral and fghan

Last edited:
E

elmanito

Before germing those i will buy a propagator with a thermostat so that i have perfect conditions for germing them. Since i only got 10 beans or so i can't afford to lose them. I hope i can get males and females.

Doesn anyone else here got ORIGINAL(old) positronics seeds?? , i got their golden leaf , citral and fghan

In what for condition have you kept the seeds the last 10 years.
To speed up the germination you can use ethylene gas or bananas peel which gives also ethylene gas.

Namaste & cheers :canabis:

cannabowl

Perplexing Magnum Opus
ICMag Donor

I envy you. :puppydoge lol. Good luck man.

CB

THC123

Veteran
yeah i will need luck never tried to germ seeds that old

The seeds are in my fridge in tupper ware boxes and in plastic bags

Last edited:

HindukushMaster

the posi afghan and the master kush are the best of the posi, anyone tried purple power? always wondered about that one the buds looked so weirdish tho. interesting lineage i wonder if that came from a blueberry

Latest posts

Latest posts