What's new

Pork & Coke.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

OK, so right after I saw that video (5 years ago) I went to the local market & bought a package of pork chops, I then opened the pack & poured coke all over them which was witnessed by a friend.

No worms ever appeared but we did however discover a new way to caramelize grilled chops.

that being said I do believe the video but more importantly I do believe if you can perform the event as shown you best find another friggin' grocer.......

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought The Boys... was telling us about his dinner tonight! :biggrin:

thaicat

OK, so right after I saw that video (5 years ago) I went to the local market & bought a package of pork chops, I then opened the pack & poured coke all over them which was witnessed by a friend.

No worms ever appeared but we did however discover a new way to caramelize grilled chops.

that being said I do believe the video but more importantly I do believe if you can perform the event as shown you best find another friggin' grocer.......

I don't know about Pork but I've caught big Black Drum (Fish), filleted them and put in the refrigerator overnight and woke up to worms crawling out of it.

That didn't happen with small ones, up to about 15lb, but the larger, 40+ lbr's it did.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
well pork does support the highest levels of e.coli in its tissue and if not properly cooked is one of the most dangerous meats because of varous paracites that use it as an accidental intermediate host on one of its life cycles and a couple of them lay eggs in your brain which eat away and cause lesions and that does actually affect millions world wide where proper cooking practices arent encouraged through education enough.. and health wise it is also the worst widely consumed if you are talking fats anyway..

it is a shitty form of flesh really imo.. i love boar meat though..

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I don't know about Pork but I've caught big Black Drum (Fish), filleted them and put in the refrigerator overnight and woke up to worms crawling out of it.

That didn't happen with small ones, up to about 15lb, but the larger, 40+ lbr's it did.

AmberbJack has em too. Always made me cringe when someone ordered it off a seafood menu and don't have a clue. Pretty meat but those worms just don't do it for me. Put up a good fight on the way to the boat tho.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran

lmao, i too am shocked ppl are still talking about this shit, im not gonna look at it, but it may be the same one where they por the soda over the pork chops and then 2 seconds later , after you see the obvious screen skip, that these fuckin 3-4 inch worms just magically appear!

i think after the first time i saw that, i laughed my ass off and went out and GOt a damned ham sandwich . . . from the bodega!!!!

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Pork
Blood Type Food List said:
TYPE A:Secretor:
AVOID: Flocculates serum or precipitates serum proteins. Inhibits proper gastric function or blocks assimilation.

Non Secretor:
AVOID: Flocculates serum or precipitates serum proteins. Inhibits proper gastric function or blocks assimilation.

TYPE B:Secretor:
AVOID: Flocculates serum or precipitates serum proteins.

Non Secretor:
AVOID: Flocculates serum or precipitates serum proteins.

TYPE AB:Secretor:
AVOID: Contains component which can modify known disease susceptibility.

Non Secretor:
AVOID: Contains component which can modify known disease susceptibility.

TYPE O:Secretor:
AVOID: Flocculates serum or precipitates serum proteins. Contains component which can modify known disease susceptibility.

Non Secretor:
AVOID: Flocculates serum or precipitates serum proteins. Contains component which can modify known disease susceptibility.

Coke: (100% corn...Yes, all the additives come from corn, not just the corn syrup. Plus a bit of water.)
Corn
Blood Type Food List said:
Secretor:
NEUTRAL

Non Secretor:
AVOID

Introductory Food: Type A children should have this solid food introduced at about between 9 and 12 months of age. (Eat Right 4 Your Baby)

TYPE B:Secretor:
AVOID: Contains lectin or other agglutinin.

Non Secretor:

TYPE AB:Secretor:

Non Secretor:

TYPE O:Secretor:
AVOID: Contains lectin or other agglutinin. Metabolic inhibitor. Contains component which can modify known disease susceptibility.

Non Secretor:
AVOID: Contains lectin or other agglutinin. Metabolic inhibitor. Contains component which can modify known disease susceptibility.

This isn't opinion... it's based on rock-solid lab work.

Pork and Corn... just don't do it.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

as a cook on the east coast I'd grilled a boatload of swordfish over the years, as I recall it was during the winter season (southern waters catch?) when sea worms became the most parasitic to swordfish. these thin white worms would actually come zipping out of the steak seconds after hitting the grill, bizarre but harmless as it's very common, if a steak was riddled w/worms we tossed it, one or two was common and got cooked and eaten w/out issue.

nvthis

Pork can be pink! The USDA says it’s now safe to eat pork closer to rare.

Pork can be pink! The USDA says it’s now safe to eat pork closer to rare.

Until this week, the government has said that pork should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160. But now they’ve reduced it to 145.

http://www.fsis.usda.gov/news/NR_052411_01/index.asp

This, of course, isn't "rare" so much.. But, anyone up for medium rare? :biggrin:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Actually... this WILL work.

With any worm-infected piece of meat. I mean.. how dumb can you get? LOL

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
As an extra precaution, I always add bacon to my pork chops.
smiley-eatdrink026.gif

supermanlives

Veteran
dont bother me . do you know how many insect parts and rodent droppings there are mixed up in your peanut butter?.