What's new

poppin 50 beans...

Primprimo

Sup ICers,
i been layin low, lurkin for awhile.. thought id share what im up to... i put down 50 various beans down (again).. hope i find a coupla special ones, male or female to mess around with.. well here they r..

Heads G13-Diesel- a house staple
DJS's Blue Moonshine
Connoisseur's SSSDH
SOL's OGK/ Blue Sattelite 2.2

and some crosses i made...

Blue Moonshine/Alpha Diesel (every bean popped so far has been top notch..)
Blue Moonshine/G13-Diesel (nice, very potent indica leanin plants, nice flavor too)
G13-Diesel/Alpha Diesel (havent grown yet, but the mom is fire and the father's progeny sho very nice)
Also a random seed off of the Sour Diesel Clone.. and some stray seeds ive found in my moms...
well that's all for now.. I'll post some pics when it gets interestin.. if yall want me too ill put up some old pics of some of the parents and previous seed runs.... :artist:

Namaste
Primo

Primprimo

Pics

Pics

Ok... here is one Blue Moonshine Mom

11888Picture_004.jpg

.. And here is the other.

11888100_0816.JPG

.. here is The Mom to the G13-Diesel/AlphaDiesel cross...

11888100_0725.JPG

11888100_0059.jpg

11888100_0677.JPG

and here is an examples of the BMS/Alpha Diesel cross

11888100_0799.JPG

11888100_0856.JPG

11888100_0852.JPG

I got pics of the Alpha D father i just gotta find them... thanx for droppin in guys...

Primo

F

FIREofKALI

and here is an examples of the BMS/Alpha Diesel cross

11888100_0799.JPG

11888100_0856.JPG

11888100_0852.JPG

I got pics of the Alpha D father i just gotta find them... thanx for droppin in guys...

Primo

wooow it looks like great cross, whats the smell and buzz?

great job:headbange

Primprimo

Thanks guys...
Chaco! im good bro.. I cant complain... thought i'd step out the shadows for a bit.. How u been man?

FIREofKALI, the best i can describe the smell is, that "Blue" smell but has that Diesel dank to it... Flavors similar to smell.. but the dank fuel taste comes out good in the smoke.. roughly 50/50 but varies from plant to plant... its like blueberry gas... petro petro points.. :laughing:
The Buzz is crisp, bout 65% head 35% body...pleasantly powerful.. the last coupla runs BMS/AD becomes the "fav" smoke along with the BMS/G13-D

F

FIREofKALI

hmmm blueberry gas it sounds delicious...i ask cause i consider bm buzz bit boring i mean such flat indy buzz, i guess diesel adds more funk to it... do you like BM/AD or BM/g13D more?

definately great combo...

Primprimo

sup Fire
Yeah.. BMS is pure nitetime meds... really heavy and narcotic but if u find a sativa leanin pheno it brightens up the high considerably.. Thats y i did the cross to the two different moms... and u can definately see both fathers influence tho...
But,I like both for diff reasons, both are easy to grow, both taste really good, The BMS/G13-D are short and squatty, hav heavier buds, thicker, heavier high.. taste more hashy, kushier, finishes faster and leans more indy in general.. The BMS/AD are bigger, high is more in the head, a tadbit funkier takes longer and tend to stay 50/50, overall...Both hav diesel flavor, BMS/AD has a lil more.. with the BMS/G13-D i wanted to end up with an easier to grow BMS with a bigger yield and tht funk to it.. with the BMS/AD i just wanted an awesome Blue/Diesel cross.. So, for smoking, i personally like one of the BMS/AD plants... but if i dont label the jars, sometimes i cant tell the difference, finished product is very close..

BMS/G13-D
picture.php

BMS/AD
DSCN1873.JPG

here are the kiddies.. check out the lil yellow and red BMS/AD onthe left..
picture.php

picture.php

here r the germ stats
G13/D- 3/5
BMS- 5/5
G13-D/Alpha D- 5/5
BMS/G13-D- 9/10 (maybe 10)
SSSDH- 4/5
BMS/AD- 5/5
OGK/Blue Satelite 2.2- 7/10 (maybe 8)
the sour D clone seed and all my strays popped too..

..just dropped two DSD's and two Original Haze/Skunk #1 for fun

Primo

Primprimo

ok fellas.. 5 days later... They r growing fast... Ima transplant them tomorrrow..

picture.php

picture.php

I got a coupla freaks too... one BMS/AD one BMS/G13-D, usually they get super resinous.. so im always happy to see em pop up..

*Updated Germ Rates*
G13/D- 3/5
BMS- 5/5
G13-D/Alpha D- 5/5
BMS/G13-D- 10/10*
SSSDH-5/5*
BMS/AD- 5/5 (the lil yellow one stopped growing tho)
OGK/Blue Satelite 2.2- 7/10
2 DSD r up..
so.. out of the original 50, 44 popped.. and I popped two extra DSD's so we r up to 46...
Those wondering I dont store my seeds in the fridge and I get germ rates similar to this all the time... I just keep them in a fairly cool dark place

Primo

Burt

Veteran
Stellar!
I'm particularly enamored by your BMS X alpha diesel
I went the opposite route-sour diesel IBL X OPT like blue male-I need that blue buzz!

picture.php

I hope she smoke as good as she looks-not trying to hijack your thread-popping homemade beans is the best!

Primprimo

Thanks guys...
Burt.. That looks dope as hell man.. The Blues and Diesel combine well dont they? love to know more bout how urs come out..post more pics bro

Got another update
they all are lookin good... got a coupla freaks, and a coupla runts..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3 of the SSSDH

picture.php

G13/Diesel

picture.php

some BMS/G13-D
2 of em look like they are G13 leaning

picture.php

picture.php

They are growin pretty fast... gonna transplant them to Veg soon...
Ive seen that freak before, the last one put on chunky super resinous buds with more of a blue taste... the unknown seeds i dropped look good... I think one of them came from a Chem D bx1 mom... the others i hav no idea...

Thanks for stoppin past

Primo

Primprimo

update! they been under the big light for a week or so... in a mix of ffof/sunshine... they all pretty much look good.... The OGK/BlueSat2.2 are standing out.. the two DSD look nice...G13/D look good...The SSSDH are the tallest, with 2 regular height.. The BGD's are lookin awesome too... getting really good aromas from all... Ill take some solo shots of some standouts... Hopin some of them start to preflower soon... the Sour Diesel clone bagseed looks good its up front in the middle...

picture.php

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Primo thats a nice line up you got there G13Diesels got some great keepers in it and those hybrids look pretty interesting, think il tag along...Peace

Primprimo

hey Dr.D.! thanks... yeah the g13/D always gives me somethin great....
just checked them a lil closer, they are starting to preflower.. saw two females (1 BMS/G13-D, 1 OGK/BlueSat2.2) and at least 4 that may end up being male... Im only lookin for BMS/G13-D males, if any other outstanding dudes pop up i may mess wit em.... for the most part they are all compact (except a couple sssdh) and have a nice structure.. ima start takin clones soon, and when they recover, ill flip the switch...

Primo