What's new

Pollenating masterlow

G

Hey folks i just pollenated some master low with master low, Just wondering is it normal for the pistils to turn pink? Is that a sign that they got pollenated properly?

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
I don't know about pistils turning purple, but basically you should be looking at following changes to pistils after you pollenate.

look closely, a bud before being pollenated, pistils look fresh all the way:

After more or less two days, your bud should look like this, note pistils are shrivelling, after a few days they will brown and die, to be discarded quickly, since they did their job well. It's a sign of having received a dose of pollen.

About a 100 seeds collected from that bud.

rgds, kov

G

thanks for the reply, yeah the pistils are shrinking up, i gave them a heavy dose of pollen. i have 1 really good master low pheno that was pollenated from a nice male which is already 10 inches tall, but the others i have(4) are really poor. i would like to get 40 or so seeds from the 1 good female.

G

about 4 weeks old, these are my first pics up, i just bought a 8.0 mp olympus digital camera today, its bad ass.

MasterLow

MasterLow

I'm trying to grow some ML also. My (4) seeds are germing... nothing popping yet. I had a couple of questuions about your ML.
Have you grown it before?
This will be my first time with ML. I'm growing in a small bookcase cabinet in soil. My vertical growth availability is around 26" so these plants will fit nicely. My first grow will be a seed run.

How many hours of light are you using?

What size pots do you use for your ML?

Do they like nutes?

Information/Advice would be appreciated.
Rev :cool:

G

yeah this is my first time growing these out, im about 1 month 1/2 into it. Im using 24 hours with no light changes, i dont have a timer because im using flourescent lights which cant be put on a timer.

Im using 3 gallon pots which is about the max, minimum is 1 gallon. im using foxfarm ocean forest soil, and i do not plan on fertilizing them.

they are starting to form crystals now and smell really good, but im just breeding them. go to highbred.net. mdanzig the creator of the lowryder crosses, runs the site, youll find tons of info, its dedicated to lowryder.

Latest posts

Latest posts